Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
IMG_7195.jpg

IMG_7196.jpg

https://news.nike.com/news/jordan-brand-unveils-select-retro-styles-for-the-holiday-season

Man, those wheat 13's are pretty dope!!! Also need altitudes this time around.

Last edited:
I'm partial to Wheat cws, but I wish the 13s had white "pods". Royals are on the list though.

Passing on royals since I have 2 pairs from the regular release. Altitude 13s will be copped. On disco of course.

Might try to go get those banneds tho since they arent completely dried out.

Last edited:
Almost every shoe looks like a "good but not good enough to cop" shoe.

Thanks for all the input regarding that UK pair guys. I guess the main thing eating at me was the laces laced over then under and how I remember that being a tell tale sign of fakes. I can see the suggested retail tag being absent on overseas boxes thing as a lack of my knowledge but are y'all sure about the laces? I could've sworn reading that Nike was pretty keen on the under then over lacing :nerd:

image.png
did not read thru the thread..but why does it say $180 in thread title

I have a feeling they gonna flyknit all the CW
Milk it to the ground....
I'll probably end up copping all of them lol

Totals looking . Hella nice!
Sold my extra pair of Bred Flyknits to a buddy for retail today. Glad I was able to help him out. He said yo if you need Nike or Adidas ES passes lmk. I sure will :smile:

these look so good on feet. can't get enough of that. Will definitely be part of my rotation (except winters) for the foreseeable future.

Back
Top Bottom