Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
I love the lighter knit on these as opposed to the darker gray on the OGs just my opinion
260B9263-2EF5-432D-903A-F74F481109D7.jpeg

Agreed!

These are very nice. I would drop $100-120 on these easily. Not retail price though.

Nice is right! I have a 20% off coupon code, so will wait till they drop to Nike.com.

Is stockx the only place to find the blue or red under retail? I wanted a pair of the reds when they came out in Sept but I slept on an. I want to get a thief a pair of Gatorade purple or a pair of the flyknit. I only see em on stockx for under retail. I was hoping they hit outlets out here but the outlets never have anything here in vegas lol

Can you feel a breeze/rain wearing these flykits brahs? I might try and shoot for a bred colorway on stockx. Just want some protection from elements lol

BHMs are a must cop. Shadows I’ll wait until they hit super low. Still waiting on the Royals to get less than $100.

The AJ 1 Retro High OG City of Flight dropped yesterday. They are now at Nike.com. Just as a test, I tried my 20% promo code:

* This product may be excluded from promotions. More Info
Certain products are not eligible for discount promotions, but most qualify for free shipping promotions. Please refer to the promotion terms and conditions to find out if this product is eligible.

I’m assuming new launches will eventually eligible for promo codes, but when? I called Nike.com customer service and asked. They said it depends and some items may never be eligible for promo codes, which I find it hard to believe.

The AJ 1 Retro High OG City of Flight dropped yesterday. They are now at Nike.com. Just as a test, I tried my 20% promo code:

* This product may be excluded from promotions. More Info
Certain products are not eligible for discount promotions, but most qualify for free shipping promotions. Please refer to the promotion terms and conditions to find out if this product is eligible.

I’m assuming new launches will eventually eligible for promo codes, but when? I called Nike.com customer service and asked. They said it depends and some items may never be eligible for promo codes, which I find it hard to believe.
Just keep a eye out bro, 20% you looking at around 30 bucks off. SNS might have them marked down to that much, maybe some other spots too...

Can you feel a breeze/rain wearing these flykits brahs? I might try and shoot for a bred colorway on stockx. Just want some protection from elements lol

Definitely cant wear these flyknits in Ohio. Cold feet.

I got the reserve too. Nervous they might actually make these limited for once.

am I crazy for thinking the flyknits look better with the lighter outsole than the leather OG joints?

Works both ways ... but I think the lighter outsoles seem to work better as the flyknit construction is about Kaye's built on graduations-- which is why the same colored wings seem 'off' for some. While the leather version is built on color blocking and solid nature of the block so a dark outsole is needed.

Back
Top Bottom