Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
I was hoping to see these on the disco but I don't think that's going to happen. Super dope in hand, IMHO, so I caved before the price hits a premium.

Think Ppl Honestly Thought DeZ Would Sit!!! Was Kinda Smart To Make Em Some What Limited!!! Since Everything else is Sitting!!!Royals Here I Come...

They had to be limited, nobody would have bought them if they weren't.

fMnQem.gif

Is the zoom unit placed into the insole like SB zoom insoles, or is it embedded into the midsole?

I don't know, there's something not quite right or a little off with them and for that reason is why they're sitting!

So folks don't buy shoes based purely on them being limited? I'll wait.................

These are one of those shoes.

I'm wondering why do you care.

Why does it matter to you what other people bought?

People buy a million kicks on this board and I don't run in telling them why they bought something. Because if I didn't like them or I didn't buy them, I don't care. I have other things in life to worry about.

I'm wondering why do you care.

Why does it matter to you what other people bought?

People buy a million kicks on this board and I don't run in telling them why they bought something. Because if I didn't like them or I didn't buy them, I don't care. I have other things in life to worry about.
Why does it matter why I care to you.

Back
Top Bottom