• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit on the footlocker app and the Nike draw for stores in Atlanta even though I was in Charlotte when I entered. I'm in the A for the weekend so the app/draw are good for people who know they are going to be out of town for releases BUT I can see how easy it is for someone who wants to be a jackass to enter these raffles with no plans on picking up the shoes and mess it up for someone who actually wants them

It's funny because I never win any raffle, for the hell of it entered the Niketown one yesterday and ended up winning in Chicago. Looks like a road trip!

Got called x 2 for........my wife sz 4.5 [emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji]

I hit on the footlocker app and the Nike draw for stores in Atlanta even though I was in Charlotte when I entered. I'm in the A for the weekend so the app/draw are good for people who know they are going to be out of town for releases BUT I can see how easy it is for someone who wants to be a jackass to enter these raffles with no plans on picking up the shoes and mess it up for someone who actually wants them

Lmao dang u hit with only a 5 min head start. Some folks in Atlanta are struggling with 6 min

What size u go for.

The draw sucks cause that what happens people who won't be in the area clog it up

Remember people enter draws for practice in every state. Like idk what your practicing

FTL app check in process is to help locals pick up pairs. By giving them an advantage

Last edited:
Social Status is releasing them in store tomorrow.  thinking about heading over there in the morning.  probably won't tho

will try to double up online

Lmao dang u hit with only a 5 min head start. Some folks in Atlanta are struggling with 6 min

What size u go for.

The draw sucks cause that what happens people who won't be in the area clog it up

Remember people enter draws for practice in every state. Like idk what your practicing

FTL app check in process is to help locals pick up pairs. By giving them an advantage
Both size 11
View media item 2191343View media item 2191344

Social Status is releasing them in store tomorrow.  thinking about heading over there in the morning.  probably won't tho

Damn I thought they had shipping delays or something....wouldn't hurt to try there though

Damn I thought they had shipping delays or something....wouldn't hurt to try there though
yea, they initially had shipping delays.  then today they posted that they'll be available.  

i'm good with one pair tho...

saving my luck for next weeks yeezy release.  i'm flooding ATL with reservation attempts

which FL did you hit at?  i only tried at FL in Augusta since its only a 2.15 drive.  got waitlisted

Last edited:

Heard that 34th FA changed it to FCFS. They're giving out bands now, to whomever is around there now.
ENDED UP STOPPING BY AND THIS WAS A LIE.. THE EMPLOYEE GAVE ME THIS SMUG *** FACE AND TOLD ME THEY GAVE OUT RAFFLE TIX M/TUESDAY LOL.. IT WAS PROBABLY FL IF ANYTHING SINCE THEY WERE FCFS FROM JUMP

yea, they initially had shipping delays.  then today they posted that they'll be available.  

i'm good with one pair tho...

[COLOR=#red]saving my luck for next weeks yeezy release.  i'm flooding ATL with reservation attempts[/COLOR]

This. Good luck bro.

Last edited:
For those that struck out on the app or L'd on the raffles...

I, as well as other NT'ers here, were able to place a pre-order for $200 shipped yesterday. I believe there are only a couple sizes left (9.5 and 10.5).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom