• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that struck out on the app or L'd on the raffles...

I, as well as other NT'ers here, were able to place a pre-order for $200 shipped yesterday. I believe there are only a couple sizes left (9.5 and 10.5).

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

yea, they initially had shipping delays.  then today they posted that they'll be available.  

i'm good with one pair tho...
saving my luck for next weeks yeezy release.  i'm flooding ATL with reservation attempts

which FL did you hit at?  i only tried at FL in Augusta since its only a 2.15 drive.  got waitlisted

If ur driving from NC isn't the city closer than Augusta anyways tho?

For those that struck out on the app or L'd on the raffles...

I, as well as other NT'ers here, were able to place a pre-order for $200 shipped yesterday. I believe there are only a couple sizes left (9.5 and 10.5).
Pm'd

Someone mentioned earlier that Blends is doing FCFS tomorrow. Safe to assume people are in line as we speak.

I have an extra pair of DS un-laced banned 1's. What do you think my chances are in finding someone to trade me staight across for these?

yea, they initially had shipping delays.  then today they posted that they'll be available.  

saving my luck for next weeks yeezy release.  i'm flooding ATL with reservation attempts

which FL did you hit at?  i only tried at FL in Augusta since its only a 2.15 drive.  got waitlisted
YOU AND ME BOTH.....Cumberland mall

If ur driving from NC isn't the city closer than Augusta anyways tho?
ATL is 4 hours from Charlotte.  Augusta is 2.5 hours from charlotte

What are the chances of getting a pair reserved if you're on a wait list. I just got that notification on the footlocker app. Does that mean we will find out if pairs are not picked up by 6?
Miraculously got it on the breds via champs. It's possible, but highly unlikely.

Footlocker already knows the deal 
laugh.gif

"Shattered Expectations"
laugh.gif

I told you we'd do it! 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

SON.. YOU DEF DID LOL. HOPING FOR SOME LUCK WITH A RAFFLE OR CONFIRMED FOR YEEZYS NEXT WEEK  
nthat.gif

It will let you know if someone passes on their reservation or if the time runs out. You only get a few hours to claim them if you won.
will it tell you if someone took their pair thus removing you from the waitlist with a L?

Damn this sucks man! Got 2 calls for wife sz and nothing for mine! I just needed 1 pair...[emoji]128547[/emoji] I guess I used up all my luck on the yeezys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom