• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK what you guys are talking about SNKRS is telling me its a draw. In my notifications it reminded me of the "Jordan 1 Draw" If you have an iPhone you should have gotten the same notification by now.

Last edited:
how the lines in nyc looking like for this release I wish I could just show up 2 hours before opening and cop.

IDK what you guys are talking about SNKRS is telling me its a draw. In my notifications it reminded me of the "Jordan 1 Draw" If you have an iPhone you should have gotten the same notification by now.

Might wanna try force closing and opening again. Pretty sure Nike themselves said no Draw

It will let you know if someone passes on their reservation or if the time runs out. You only get a few hours to claim them if you won.
will it tell you if someone took their pair thus removing you from the waitlist with a L?

I don't think it changes unless a pair becomes available, but I'm not sure. This is only my 2nd time using the online system.

my girlfriend won at culver city footlocker and i got hit at footaction,size 13

Last edited:
When did you get the call from Culver?  I went 0/8 on the LA area

Last edited:
Congrats man doesn't look like alot of us won in the Bay Area
The SBB and Alt-SBB were must cops for me because I'm often wearing Giants gear 
nthat.gif

I got a notification earlier today like most, but the notice that I received did not mention the word "draw" tho.

I wasn't even going for my size on the FA app

I picked a 12 for my Fam and 5.5 for his lady cuz they picked up the OVO's for me last week

paying it fwd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom