• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a 6 min head start at FTL and was still wait listed :smh:. Might not be getting these and so far this app ain't looking good for Royals smh.

1. more places will have royals prob like Breds on top less people will do rounds because they will rely on app. (Jimmy, DTLR and others) I hit two of my Breds from non FTL shops

2. After Space Jams this app will be trash. Think about it everyone will be VIP and you prob will secure a pair with a 3 or 5 min start. Cause they will make so many pairs.

3. By royals everyone will be a VIP.

laugh.gif

ITS LIKE A SHATTERED BACKBOARD PACK WITH THAT PIC LOL 

I thought the Bred XXX1s were good lookin but I just can't get behind the SBB XXX1's 
I THINK THE BLK/WHITE PAIR LOOKS GOOD BUT ITS JUST NOT THAT NICE LOOKING REALLY.. XXX'S WERE BETTER BUT THAT LONG SHAPE WAS TRASH

Awful quiet in here considering how close we are to release on a fairly hyped CW

The thread right now be like

I still can't believe how limited it's looking like these are going to be, unless Nile is just saving all the pears for themselves. Interested to see what happens with the resale market tomorrow...

hopefully all the true NT party savages out there turning up too much on this Friday night and gonna sleep through the release and let the staying in on a Friday night crowd eat!

FTL has these tagged as QS, so no disco/military. Not cool. I really didn't want to believe it when I heard that all "hot" releases were going to be QS, I guess that day has finally arrived. The managers can't even override the QS and push the disco/military. I really want the upcoming true blues, but I an not feeling that $475 wallet hit.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that, Nike and JB should definitely be honoring discounts to active service and veterans on all releases.
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom