• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It almost seems like a forgone conclusion you aren't going to cop unless you get very lucky or have a bot. It feels wrong but at this point I'm considering getting a bot because without one its just not a level playing field. Wish I knew how to code.

It almost seems like a forgone conclusion you aren't going to cop unless you get very lucky or have a bot. It feels wrong but at this point I'm considering getting a bot because without one its just not a level playing field. Wish I knew how to code.
yea its impossibe now dudes are not this fast , sites where the drop time and the link is random I can cop easily from because bots cant get to the product, but anything else and its a struggle, wish more sites would do random drops with random links and keywords to throw off bots. 

Last edited:
Yo 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Yup.

Cashier made it a point to tell me thats whats theyre going to use from now on. Even gave me a flyer with directions with how to set it up and made sure I used my VIP to get credit towards it. We're def getting it out here

FTL HOH in RF LI for sure. I didnt bother going upstairs to FA so I cant confirm that for you b

You got good news for me sir? :nerd:

I have not see the SBBHs in person so I cant say.

But from pics...I like the simpler colorway of the SBBAs over teh SBBHs.

Just my opinion. I could be biased bc I only have the aways lol

could you take a pic of the flyer? this is news to me

Pretty sure the red leather on Chis is better than the orange leather on these. I can easily tell just by looking at the pics. Red leather on 2015 Chis is actually really good IMO.
Chi red leather is too soft. Stiff leather is better for the mudguard...

Was at the Footlocker on 34th this morning. Got to the front of the line and the guy said only size 13 and up. Then a stock guy yelled and there is one size 12 left..... 12 is my size. Grabbed it and was so happy. I like them. V1>V2... But both are super nice 

EFF IT.

Copped for $299.99 resale.. not much more expensive than the ATC I used and failed with. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom