• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand Jordan Brands strategy for retro+ cws.. How can you severely limit a great cw like the SBBs but yet the widely available, other retro+ cws are largely horrible?

This approach makes 0 sense to me.

It's their business model, and a good one at that. Mix in the limited with the GRs. Don't feel too bad, they are about to absolutely "FLOOD" the market with True Blue 3s and Space Jam 11s.

Just picked up my pair from House of Hoops...the employee said all they got was 1 size run. I am very happy with my pair, it is more off white than even pics have shown. And i really dig the leather they used near the swoosh on the side panels. I have been striking out lately (worst was I had been called for the Banned 1's, but I'm a teacher and couldn't answer that night because it was Open House) but it is nice to get this W. 

how do people order from Footlocker or Footaction without a bot?

even with the black/red and this, i was never able to add it to the cart?

still looking for my first pair of jordans ever since i started my career. trying to relive my high school years man! Hopefully i get the spacejams

No shade @wHipLAshTw03  , guy is a G for what he has done. I'm also trying to get a hand from him for my homie..

But just sayin... when I offered a size 13... why no love?

Customer Service is top notch. They will respond to you right away if you contact them through their website. They also have 100% feedback on eBay. They are a legit seller with guaranteed authentic kicks. Full refund policy as well. All shoes come with receipt and payment thru Paypal via their site.
What is kdak?  Got a link?

No shade @wHipLAshTw03  , guy is a G for what he has done. I'm also trying to get a hand from him for my homie..

But just sayin... when I offered a size 13... why no love?
I wish you could've gotten a pair bro, but honestly the site sold out within 5 minutes after I posted that some sizes were still available. There's still a chance they restock them however, since they restocked the Yeezy V2 and Banned 1s about a week after release date.

I PM'd you. I suggest contacting them through their website to see if they restock.

^ I emailed them about my size and they looked out for me. Granted this was Friday afternoon though. It's worth a try though.

how do people order from Footlocker or Footaction without a bot?

even with the black/red and this, i was never able to add it to the cart?

still looking for my first pair of jordans ever since i started my career. trying to relive my high school years man! Hopefully i get the spacejams
This is my question, and has been for some time.  I understand that bots rule, but how do wizards cook without them on any of those sites?  I felt like a fool clicking for an hour and a half to no avail. 

i refuse to buy bots...

if i can't get the shoes, ill move on. saves me money, but still, id like to get a pair i like now not just for resale purposes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom