• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing these for as low as $240-260 and as high as $330-350 on Craigslist Los Angeles/Orange County/Inland Empire

I feel they'll be selling for $240-$280 once online pairs come in and then shoot back up. I honestly want these to complete the set.

Saw a pair sell for $220 locally this morning.

Just got this email, maybe an hour ago. Of course they are sold out. I could not check out because refreshing twice put three in my cart and would not let me check out. Then you send this out to remind me on another Saddurday?

View media item 2192102

happy with my pears!

on 2 the yeezy 750
Man you seem to have luck with most releases.
nthat.gif
 I'm a lot less lucky than I used to be, think its because I have less time to search/enter raffles. Remind me again, are you in Charlotte? Winston? or somewhere else?

Got these on some shaky wifi ill see in hand. If anything I'll save these for black toes or royals

Bro, I feel the same way. Size 9 group hug. [emoji]128542[/emoji]
LOL, usually I would be in this group hug. Black/Red 1's, OVO 12', etc...

But for the first time in a while. SNKRS did me right and let me cop a pair. Surprised when I got the credit card charge. 

But for the first time in a while. SNKRS did me right and let me cop a pair. Surprised when I got the credit card charge. 
Manual or bot? And if manual, did you already have your cc info pre-loaded in your account for faster checkout? I was able to add to cart but since I was using Nike gift card, I had to manually enter the gift card number and by the time I clicked submit order I got hit with the sold out notification.

i refuse to buy bots...

if i can't get the shoes, ill move on. saves me money, but still, id like to get a pair i like now not just for resale purposes. 
i was this 2 years ago. 

Found a buddy to help me get a bot, Guess what, I haven't spent any money on shoes. I got multiples to sell so I can get the money back I bought for the pairs I wanted. I used to be against bots, but since I work and have rent/bills to pay, I don't have much time to go around town for raffles. 

Just a little insight. 

Look at the success rate in here... Congrats to the ones who managed to cop.. I didn't even try, woke up to the trap an kept running to the [emoji]128176[/emoji].

Nowhere around me had them so eh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom