• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I obviously can't speak for them, but based on their other prices, this is probably a way to get their name out imo. That or it might be a Sobe situation, where they give you good prices on the easy releases to make up for the difficult ones.

But if they get the volume, they might be able to afford more oops.

Good prices on the easy releases? I'm confused-are you saying these SBB 2.0s were easy?

I can't wait to get my pair. I've come to realize over the years that orange is my second favorite color (right behind red). That's probably why I like these so much

UPS Quantum view...my FA order arrival delayed to Thursday. Looks like hurricanes and stuff are causing some delays..

I emailed kdak and they said their pairs come from various footsites and will send with a receipt too. I didn't buy the sbb from them but preordered the black toes. To be honest, I don't care how they get their pairs as long as what they send out is legit.

Was just playing around with the FTL and FTA apps on my phone and lo and behold I saw that the App Reservation Procedure with headstart is now live in Southern California. 

Not sure when this went live in Los Angeles but it's on and crackin

Was just playing around with the FTL and FTA apps on my phone and lo and behold I saw that the App Reservation Procedure with headstart is now live in Southern California. 

Not sure when this went live in Los Angeles but it's on and crackin

Saw this yesterday as well. Im in the LA area too and saw theyre doing it for the 3s that come out this weekend.

The best shot at hitting on the app, is when it goes live for the first time in your city imo. Make sure you're a VIP member, check-in at the store, and get that 6 minute head start.

Last edited:
The best shot at hitting on the app, is when it goes live for the first time in your city imo. Make sure you're a VIP member, check-in at the store, and get that 6 minute head start.
Yeah, I'm at 5 min right now and just need to check in at a store with the beacon.

Do you know if you continually have to check in at the store for each pair you want to cop just to get that extra minute? Or will you permanently have 6 min headstart for every release once you check in at a store for the very the first time?

Yeah, I'm at 5 min right now and just need to check in at a store with the beacon.

Do you know if you continually have to check in at the store for each pair you want to cop just to get that extra minute? Or will you permanently have 6 min headstart for every release once you check in at a store for the very the first time?

You check-in once per release. Default head start time is 5 mins with VIP membership. Not sure if you know, but say you selected 3 FTL's, you only need to check-in at one of the FTL's.

Last edited:

You check-in once per release. Not sure if you know, but say you selected 3 FTL's, you only need to check-in at one of the FTL's.
Perfect. Thanks for the info. Repped  

So this app system doesn't really "reserve" a pair for you? Like Snkrs does for Nike Town releases and stuff? Also does it cost $$$ to be a VIP member at FA/FTL/Champs? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom