• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
VNDS is a nice way of saying used. If you pay over retail for a pair of used shoes you're into deep. Cut the price in half and then we'll talk.
Mybad b yeah Im a wait a month or so and cop a pair USED. The whole "cut the price in half" concept went over my head. Youve never bought a pair of used kicks for more then their retail?...

To each his own but anyway hopefully I can find a VNDS in a month or two. Shave a few bucks off the market value.

The raffle is completely RANDOM.

If you won before, there is no reduction on chances to win next time.

Also, if you don't pick up, there is no penalty in place either. The pairs just go to the next people on the wait list.

Source - 20 year FTL Manager. I gave his son a pair of yeezys for retail, so I can get damn near any info out of him.

He is the one that warned me of the 18 pair of Away SBB
Thanks for posting accurate info.  I swear some folks have no brakes when it comes to spreading conjecture as fact...

Public praise is a nasty drug.

(+1 thumb button)

Last edited:
SBB Away resell is going to surge. Get it over with, now.

The steals will be for defect pairs...  

I emailed k**** and they said their pairs come from various footsites and will send with a receipt too. I didn't buy the sbb from them but preordered the black toes. To be honest, I don't care how they get their pairs as long as what they send out is legit.

I did the same and will watch to see the reaction of what gets shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd keep the pair above with the upside down swoosh....... rare collectible and could be worth something one day.

I thought about doing the preorder for that site but wanted to wait and see the pairs of SBB away people have coming to see what they look like. something about .bigcartel doesn't sit right with me, heard too many bad outcomes.

Or not worth anything at all because someone could think they are fakes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

People even question authentic pairs with very minor flaws :lol:

I know I wouldn't keep them if they came like that.

I did the same and will watch to see the reaction of what gets shipped
I was going to do the BT preorder until I looked over their site. OVO 12s for 425, triple black UB for 225. There's 0 chance someone is missing out on 300-400 dollars on those OVOs and losing money on the triple black (retails 200)

Damn it
there is a place in nyc that released ssb today and for box price but I can't get out there

:frown:

Last edited:
Come on dog we don't need the im better than u attitude. Do I need to post the creepy pm u sent me about trump again?
Let the man buy a used pair of shoes
mean.gif
I think everyone should use this as a rule of thumb if the shoes are used do not pay more than half of the market value for a deadstock pair. Unless the shoe is that limited or old that you have trouble finding it.

I think everyone should use this as a rule of thumb if the shoes are used do not pay more than half of the market value for a deadstock pair. Unless the shoe is that limited or old that you have trouble finding it.
So if the market value is $1000 and I wear them once they should now be worth $500 or less?
And reread his post because he said if u pay more than retail for a used pair your in too deep. He obviously had never paid resale For a pair of shoes I guess

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom