Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Wasn't throwing shade bro.
When was the last time you received a printed receipt from a Footsite online order? I haven't received one in years.
Maybe they do the foot work and enter raffles and first come first serves and they have people who go and personally pay for the Shoes and that's how they get a legit receipt. I see that WhiplashTw03 has an actual instore receipt.

I received tracking info from Kdak. I will have them LC'd from a couple reliable friends of mine. I'll have an update soon. Oh and I have NO affiliation with the NTer or site AT ALL. Completely unbiased information
Yea I will b doing the same. And if all turns out good I will b pre ordering black toes from there. Oh and give major props to WhiplashTw03 for the major hook up.

Maybe they do the foot work and enter raffles and first come first serves and they have people who go and personally pay for the Shoes and that's how they get a legit receipt. I see that WhiplashTw03 has an actual instore receipt.

I'm sure they do. I'm assuming the first batch of pre-order's were fulfilled by the pairs they were able to source in-store locally (i.e. whiplashtw03 whiplashtw03 pair). I'm assuming they are waiting on pairs they got online to fulfill the rest of the orders. Which makes sense.

So I noticed KDAK "restocked" Chi's and UNC's and they say the same about providing a receipt. So how would that be possible? Im still 50/50 on them. I wanna get a black toe preorder but still iffy

So I noticed KDAK "restocked" Chi's and UNC's and they say the same about providing a receipt. So how would that be possible? Im still 50/50 on them. I wanna get a black toe preorder but still iffy
Possible because those are the receipts that came with the shoes when they were purchased from retailers in 2015. Meaning, the receipts will be dated for the original release date of each respective pair.

Yeah I can't wait. Some people have already received tracking info and hopefully those who have ordered from the site will all post pics of their pairs once they receive them

[/quote]
Yeah I can't wait. Some people have already received tracking info and hopefully those who have ordered from the site will all post pics of their pairs once they receive them
[/quote

Waiting and refreshing for a restock on these. Need a 2nd pair!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom