• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My pair came in, I have yet to open the box. Staying at my girls place tonight haha pictures will have to wait til tomorrow.

Last edited:
These should have came with orange laces too.

Cnt wait to see ur pics
Anyways about kdak, my size 10 should arrive this saturday. Also ordered a size 7 and should be here friday.

Kind of annoyed because I ordered the size 10 on 10/7 and the size 7 on 10/10 and they shipped the size 7 before shipping the size 10 [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Anyways I'll post piks asap

I just got my RSBB in the mail today and the material under the swoosh seems to be flakking or peeling off, Since im selling these, do you guys think i should start at a lower price or stay at  market value since this wasnt my doing? You cant see them too good but I don't know if that was a common issue with the material ( Second pic, the flakking is near the stiching of the eyelets)

Thanks

I just got my RSBB in the mail today and the material under the swoosh seems to be flakking or peeling off, Since im selling these, do you guys think i should start at a lower price or stay at  market value since this wasnt my doing? You cant see them too good but I don't know if that was a common issue with the material ( Second pic, the flakking is near the stiching of the eyelets)

Thanks
View media item 2196700
View media item 2196701
Sell it at market value. One of my banned 1's came like that.

I'm quite glad the resellers in my city are dropping their prices. 

I assumed they thought that since it was limited, and fairly hyped, they would get around $420 for them, on release day.

They've now dropped to like 300. I think they will drop even more. always good to see kicks available at closer to retail price!

I hope it is the same for you guys, in the near future.

I'm quite glad the resellers in my city are dropping their prices. 
I assumed they thought that since it was limited, and fairly hyped, they would get around $420 for them, on release day.
They've now dropped to like 300. I think they will drop even more. always good to see kicks available at closer to retail price!
I hope it is the same for you guys, in the near future.

best time to find deals is when yzy szn is right around the corner... these part time resellers need to unload and thats when you hit them with the lowball

Thanks

You could just return them or oop them here........... if you sell you need to specify the issue in writing and not just say "look at the pics" or "pics show condition".

1, the quality is leaps and bounds better. The orange on the 2 is 2013-esq
I've only seen 1s in person, I heard the 2s have nice cream leather but then as you stated Orange is pretty meh.....the new black toes leather looks 2013-esq as well.

I've only seen 1s in person, I heard the 2s have nice cream leather but then as you stated Orange is pretty meh.....the new black toes leather looks 2013-esq as well.

Damn Jordan brand. You have to struggle to get a pair you like, and when you do... You have to struggle to convince yourself they are 'decent' quality. At 180$ they shouldn't have any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom