• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Jordan brand. You have to struggle to get a pair you like, and when you do... You have to struggle to convince yourself they are 'decent' quality. At 180$ they shouldn't have any questions
I agree, $180 should be good quality hands down. Right now only 1s I have are the actual banned 1s that hit the outlet - I know nothing will compare to those bad boys for awhile haha

Tried to hit on the restock. They all sold out within 2 seconds . Had 1 in Cart, with 9 other sizes available. And then boom sold out for everything.

Last edited:
Lol I was gonna post restock is live after I ordered mine but too late...

Got my size 11 though, lets hope it all pans out - so far seems legit.

edit: 10-12 still up

Last edited:
there is pairs still on it. you guys were probably all gunning for the same size. just because you miss on it doesnt mean its botted

im more shocked there no one is concerned this cat's restocking a fairly limited shoe for the 3rd time, for 200, when retail pairs have been long gone. 

there is pairs still on it. you guys were probably all gunning for the same size. just because you miss on it doesnt mean its botted

im more shocked there no one is concerned this cat's restocking a fairly limited shoe for the 3rd time, for 200, when retail pairs have been long gone. 
Guess well get more confirmation that they're legit in the next few days or not when everyones pairs start rolling in. I think at least one person got theres and said they checked out and were 1000% legit.

Worst case, we all open claims with paypal lol

First ones are 
smokin.gif

14709590_199753180436108_1801031983673901056_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom