Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not again :lol:
Yea my girl is there though. She opened it on FaceTime for me. It has a footlocker receipt that she says look legit. From what I saw over FaceTime they LOOK legit. Right after work I'm taking them to my people for a real LC.

Seems like kdak got more pairs then all 3 of my locals stores combined 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The dog ate mine before I could legit check them

Or my Kodiak bear

roll.gif
but that doesnt seem fishy to anyone else it seems 
I'm thinking they are using bots to get their stock. I think it makes them a little more legit that they use Paypal. If the ones I get are fugazi.. I'll open a claim with Paypal and get my money back.

You guys have a lot more faith in PP then I. What are you going to do when PP says prove they're not legit, which no authorized retailer is going to give you that supporting data. It's happened plenty on here before. 

You guys have a lot more faith in PP then I. What are you going to do when PP says prove they're not legit, which no authorized retailer is going to give you that supporting data. It's happened plenty on here before. 

big city wins

roll.gif
but that doesnt seem fishy to anyone else it seems 
I'm thinking they are using bots to get their stock. I think it makes them a little more legit that they use Paypal. If the ones I get are fugazi.. I'll open a claim with Paypal and get my money back.
Didn't someone here post that KDak responded to a customer inquiry by saying they get their pairs from retailers such as FTL, Eastbay, Nike.com? If they use bots to secure a ton of pairs and sell them at these prices, they are actually serving the sneaker community very well by having arguably the lowest aftermarket prices in town. No wonder all their listings say "Best Price Around!." Good business on their part, and most importantly they ain't greedy like 99.9% of resellers out there. 

Last edited:
I wish people on NT would keep these name dropping big cartel sites off of the public forum. Ya'll are making it harder on yourselves to find alternative options in the future like that..
mean.gif
This.

That's precisely why I kept everything PM when I first mentioned on the 6th that I copped for $200 shipped. I didn't even mention the name of the site unless it was PM.

The good thing is that Westbay will mention something like "Restock will go live at 8 am Pacific" but sizes won't go live til like 9:12 am PST making it somewhat of a semi-random drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom