• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not about who wins. Nothing strikes you as odd. Why would a reseller be kind to sell you shoes for 0-$20 profit?

Rancho Cucamonga is 1 hour away from L.A., you know what kind of ground that's like to cover? OVOs weren't even plentiful enough for FSRs to even be offered. All pairs were raffled in L.A. 
Sorry man. I just saw your discussion with wHip and you seemed to have a very negative opinion of kdak because they were unresponsive to your request to buy pairs in person for cash. Felt like you had a negative bias toward them ever since. 

The vast majority of the listings kdak has are way over retail even if slightly under market price. Now, regarding the low pricing on a few listings, I still think he did it to develop a customer base. Reel in people with low prices and then slowly increase prices on "restocks" or pre-orders. 

Banned 1's - $285 (market price)

Chicago 1's - $285 (maybe $60-70 under average resale price atm)

Yeezy 750 Light Brown - $980 (slightly above market price; not incl consignment shops)

Yeezy 350 PB (2016) - $800 (a bit below market price but still significantly over retail)

Yeezy 350 V2 Beluga - $650 (around current market price as prices have fallen)

OG SBB - $395 (market price until recently; now it's about $500). 

Pre-orders 

Black Toe 1's - $220 (about $50 over Cali retail incl taxes)

Top 3 1's - $220 (about $50 over Cali retail incl taxes)

Pinnacle 6's (pre-order went from $275 (barely over retail) to $325

Ultra Boost Triple Black $220 to $235 (likely barely over retail). 

RSBB - $200 (maybe $13 or so profit)

As for OVOs and kdak supposedly being from Rancho Cucamonga, we really have no idea of his network or where he currently lives. It's hard to imagine him getting all his pairs going solo. Although, I'm positive some of it is through backdooring. Also, even if OVOs were raffled, that means jack ****. Raffles are blatantly rigged all the time at Footstores, Shoe Palace, etc. 

Last edited:
So just checked the site and everything is sold out now.  Even the preorders for True Blue 3's.

Wow everything sold out..not one shoe in stock...even shoes like ginger 4s, both ying yangs and Jordan 1 lows lol. Seems
Odddddddddddd

raw

everything sold out on the site? hopefully this means he's taking a break with new orders so he can fulfill all the orders already made

Sorry man. I just saw your discussion with wHip and you seemed to have a very negative opinion of kdak because they were unresponsive to your request to buy pairs in person for cash. Felt like you had a negative bias toward them ever since. 

The vast majority of the listings kdak has are way over retail even if slightly under market price. Now, regarding the low pricing on a few listings, I still think he did it to develop a customer base. Reel in people with low prices and then slowly increase prices on "restocks" or pre-orders. 

Yeezy 750 Light Brown - $980 (slightly above market price; not incl consignment shops)

Yeezy 350 PB (2016) - $900 (slightly under market price)

Pre-orders 

As for OVOs and kdak supposedly being from Rancho Cucamonga, we really have no idea of his network or where he currently lives. It's hard to imagine him getting all his pairs going solo. Although, I'm positive some of it is through backdooring. Also, even if OVOs were raffled, that means jack ****. Raffles are blatantly rigged all the time at Footstores, Shoe Palace, etc. 
I know Kdak personally. Well, I 99.9% he's who I think he is. The cash thing was my way of baiting. Once he saw my e-mail he denied pick ups and had whiplash act like he never said it was an option.

Yeezy 350 PB (2016) - $800 (a bit below market price but still significantly over retail)
Yeezy 350 V2 Beluga - $650 (around current market price as prices have fallen)

Pre-orders 

OVO's weren't a wide release though [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I know Kdak personally. Well, I 99.9% he's who I think he is. The cash thing was my way of baiting. Once he saw my e-mail he denied pick ups and had whiplash act like he never said it was an option.
Well, I can't really say much about you knowing him. I don't know either of you. 

As for the cash thing, did wHip ever comment that he accepts cash payment pickups? I know he noted that it was PayPal only or something to that extent even if you wanted to pickup. I don't recollect him saying he did a cash payment pickup. 

OVO's weren't a wide release though [emoji]129300[/emoji]
They don't need to be if you have enough connections in the sneaker community. We also know jack **** about how he cops all his pairs or who assists him in doing so. 

I'm sure there are other resellers out there who managed to get a FSR of OVO's. 

Last edited:
Wow everything sold out..not one shoe in stock...even shoes like ginger 4s, both ying yangs and Jordan 1 lows lol. Seems
Odddddddddddd
I don't recollect ever seeing the Yin Yangs or 1 low's in stock. They were always listed as sold out from what I remember. The only things that strike me as odd are the Kobe 9's, Blue Suede 12's, True Blue 3's and Wheat 4's being listed as sold out now. He definitely took the stock off his site sometime today. 

I don't recollect ever seeing the Yin Yangs or 1 low's in stock. They were always listed as sold out from what I remember. The only things that strike me as odd are the Kobe 9's, Blue Suede 12's, True Blue 3's and Wheat 4's being listed as sold out now. He definitely took the stock off his site sometime today. 

That's crazy, because who going to buy those and they will be widely available l, Dude playing games

He used to roll with vitalekicks out of rancho cucuamonga. Exposed for selling fakes mixed with retails and went MIA.
Well, until people get their pairs in and they are confirmed fakes, I'm not going to assume anything. Anyways, I'm not going to wait for anything else to come in. If either the Chi 1's, Banned 1's and RSBB are fugazi, it is going to be chargeback/claim season and he's going to piss off a **** ton of people who don't have time for this bs. PayPal was also a reckless decision if he is going to risk throwing in fugazi pairs.

Last edited:
Anyone received any other shoes besides RSBB 1?
Apparently, Umpa did if you check the Ultra Boost or NMD thread. He got in a legit pair of Yeezy 350 V2 with a reciept, which was identical to his retail pair. 

My Chi 1 and Banned 1 also come in tomorrow. 

Last edited:
He used to roll with vitalekicks out of rancho cucuamonga. Exposed for selling fakes mixed with retails and went MIA.

If this is true, NT needs proof. If you are going to slander a man's name, you need to offer some substance. Not a hunch, not a suspection, not a "best bet".... PROOF.

Your information is the "make or break" and deciding factor of thousands of dollars worth of PayPal claims.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom