• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol damn everything is sold out. NOT saying he did this but u can easily buy a fake id and ssn...set up a bank..sell a few real pairs..get everybody trippin bc of cheap prices...cash out and boom dissappear like darkwing duck

I don't recollect ever seeing the Yin Yangs or 1 low's in stock. They were always listed as sold out from what I remember. The only things that strike me as odd are the Kobe 9's, Blue Suede 12's, True Blue 3's and Wheat 4's being listed as sold out now. He definitely took the stock off his site sometime today. 
​Yep.  I preordered Black Toes and Top 3's so not expecting to get them now.  Dude probably closing up shop now.

Well, until people get their pairs in and they are confirmed fakes, I'm not going to assume anything. Anyways, I'm not going to wait for anything else to come in. If either the Chi 1's, Banned 1's and RSBB are fugazi, it is going to be chargeback/claim season and he's going to piss off a **** ton of people who don't have time for this bs. PayPal was also a reckless decision if he is going to risk throwing in fugazi pairs.
Probably knew he couldn't convince people without taking Paypal.  Western Union + FSR + Big Cartel site = Fakes.  

Lol damn everything is sold out. NOT saying he did this but u can easily buy a fake id and ssn...set up a bank..sell a few real pairs..get everybody trippin bc of cheap prices...cash out and boom dissappear like darkwing duck
it's not that easy lmao... especially with the amount of people and money tied to his name

If this is true, NT needs proof. If you are going to slander a man's name, you need to offer some substance. Not a hunch, not a suspection, not a "best bet".... PROOF.

Your information is the "make or break" and deciding factor of thousands of dollars worth of PayPal claims.
Y'all find out for yourselves in the coming weeks when pairs start coming. Or, the lack thereof.

How this thread has me feeling right....

All the pairs posted in this thread are clearly authentic. However, the fact people are mentioning they are from WB is causing people to say all sorts of nonsense. 

Its like the members on here can't get over the fact the shoes are real. I don't understand.....

​Yep.  I preordered Black Toes and Top 3's so not expecting to get them now.  Dude probably closing up shop now.

Probably knew he couldn't convince people without taking Paypal.  Western Union + FSR + Big Cartel site = Fakes.  
Well, if he has a confirmed PayPal account, he is not going to get away with **** with all the money potentially involved. Not to mention criminal charges if he doesn't refund everyone. Once all the chargebacks and claims start coming in, PayPal will not hold back in going after the guy. They will hound him. 

Last edited:
Scales?

A real legit check is the fire test.

For those who think your Kdak pair you received isn't legit, get a lighter and set fire to your pair. If the leather burns brown their legit, if,they burn black they are fake. Don't forget to show the thread your results.

For those who say Kdak sends UA, burn your NDC or legit pair (if you even have a pair of RSBBs to burn), so we can see how a "legit" pair burns.

That part right there killed me :lol:

Y'all find out for yourselves in the coming weeks when pairs start coming. Or, the lack thereof.
Fair enough but what if you're totally off base and everyone who ordered pairs get what they wanted and they check out as legit? It will make NT look awful for all the slander and bs being spread around. 

Well, if he has a confirmed PayPal account, he is not going to get away with **** with all the money potentially involved. Not to mention criminal charges if he doesn't refund everyone. Once all the chargebacks and claims start coming in, PayPal will not hold back in going after the guy. 
Acct will go negative 

If he doesn't provide a backup acct method to the Paypal it will just stay negative

Finally after a period of time Paypal will close the acct and report the loss to collections.

pretty much

Originally Posted by SummerofLove  

Fair enough but what if you're totally off base and everyone who ordered pairs get what they wanted and they check out as legit? It will make NT look awful for all the slander and bs being spread around. 
You have to be a child. 

Well, if he has a confirmed PayPal account, he is not going to get away with **** with all the money potentially involved. Not to mention criminal charges if he doesn't refund everyone. Once all the chargebacks and claims start coming in, PayPal will not hold back in going after the guy. 
Agreed.  Guess he figures he can cash out and bail before it gets too bad with the chargebacks.  Either way he's screwed.

Acct will go negative 

If he doesn't provide a backup acct method to the Paypal it will just stay negative

Finally after a period of time Paypal will close the acct and report the loss to collections.

pretty much
That might be the case for small time fraud but I think PayPal probably has different procedures when there is thousands of dollars involved and likely over 40+ customers. 

Acct will go negative 

pretty much
​But you have to provide a backup account right?  You can't have a Paypal account without a bank account tied to it.

Agreed.  Guess he figures he can cash out and bail before it gets too bad with the chargebacks.  Either way he's screwed.
I have a feeling there is no way PayPal is letting him cash out all these transactions with so much money involved. Not until delivery confirmation at minimum. Most of the money taken out of our accounts/credit cards is probably in PayPal limbo. 

Last edited:
Hopefully this means he'll ship out the orders that are in. If that's not the case and he's just taking off and disappearing from here then everyone contact paypal. Pretty simple, no need to stress. By the way if it makes anyone feel better, he just refunded me on one order of mine that was $650 so now I'm only waiting on one order. I have a hard time believing someone that was about to bail would be making a refund like that hours before closing up shop. 

Glad I stuck to my guns and didn't order. Just something about it don't seem right. I hope I'm wrong and everyone gets legit pairs though. I can live with that.

​But you have to provide a backup account right?  You can't have a Paypal account without a bank account tied to it.
To have a verified PayPal account, I believe you have to link your bank account. I had to deal with some PayPal bs recently as I couldn't cash out sales because my account needed verification since I removed my old checking account. 

MODS ban this man.

Nah, I ain't with the BS. You the type of dude to see a kid get murdered, and keep quiet and say the cops will find out "it's their job". Just be up front you a damn liar and a troll.

If you had info that was HELPFUL to if he has fakes or not why not share? Your SO convinced he does... Put up or shut up.
Reported.

YES YOU CAN!!!

They could have a old bank acct number attach or old CC card

it's possible

and transfer the $$$ to another paypal acct that has a Bank attached to Withdraw the $$$$$

I have a feeling there is no way PayPal is letting him cash out all these transactions with so much money involved. Not until delivery confirmation at minimum. Most of the money taken out of our accounts/credit cards is probably in PayPal limbo. 
​The only time money is in limbo with Paypal is when you transfer it to your bank account after receiving payment.  When you sell something that money hits immediately.  If he has a Paypal debit card he can pull that money at anytime.  Think about it.

YES YOU CAN!!!

They could have a old bank acct number attach or old CC card

it's possible

and transfer the $$$ to another paypal acct that has a Bank attached to Withdraw the $$$$$
bruh if you think they have the slightest chance of walking away clean with thousands of dollars, you're out of your mind

LMAO this thread is literally one WB conspiracy theory after the next, and just when you think it can't get any funnier, it does 
roll.gif

No, I'm just speculating the other possibility. He apparently just refunded someone $650. Kind of hard to imagine he's skipping town and still handing out refunds. 
Yup, I'd be more than happy to post screenshot of it too if anyone is really struggling with the idea. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom