Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MODS ban this man.

Nah, I ain't with the BS. You the type of dude to see a kid get murdered, and keep quiet and say the cops will find out "it's their job". Just be up front you a damn liar and a troll.

If you had info that was HELPFUL to if he has fakes or not why not share? Your SO convinced he does... Put up or shut up.
Reported.
Still tap dancing like Sammy Davis Jr around the damn point.

If you have info about him selling fakes, why don't you share with the NT fam and take preventive measures, rather than have the wait and have to receive fake and have to go through the long claims process.

​The only time money is in limbo with Paypal is when you transfer it to your bank account after receiving payment.  When you sell something that money hits immediately.  If he has a Paypal debit card he can pull that money at anytime.  Think about it.
I've dealt with eBay and PayPal transactions where my sales profit was held in limbo until delivery confirmation or some other parameter was met. It was not in my account balance. 

No, I'm just speculating the other possibility. He apparently just refunded someone $650. Kind of hard to imagine he's skipping town and still handing out refunds. 
I never said he was going to steal your money. EVER.

His name was attached to invoices from vitalekicks and is why I am saying what I am saying. I never once said he was going to steal your money. I just said, YOU MIGHT GET UA's.

How long have you been on NT. Hell, how long have you been into sneakers?

Crispy done stole 30+K from Chinese buyers, exposed on twitter, and still out walking and tweeting free, with all the money.
I'll admit, I am very new to this hobby but as long as my transaction went through paypal and a legitimate credit card, I'm not stressing. 

bruh if you think they have the slightest chance of walking away clean with thousands of dollars, you're out of your mind
You think sneakers is the only biz people scam money out thur Paypal

Your blind

happens everyday!!

they will send it to Collections!

unless a Criminal police report is made!!!

Crispy done stole 30+K from Chinese buyers, exposed on twitter, and still out walking and tweeting free, with all the money.
​Yep.  Closet Collector sold fakes and UA's for years before he finally got busted.  He still selling kicks on IG/Twitter.

If you have info about him selling fakes, why don't you share with the NT fam and take preventive measures, rather than have the wait and have to receive fake and have to go through the long claims process.
What the hell have I and @KilroytheDon  been saying the past few days?!

Y'all blindly caping for a bigcartel site. I don't owe you or anyone in this thread a thing. 

Pm me
Bout this, never heard of this before lol

All the pairs posted in this thread are clearly authentic. However, the fact people are mentioning they are from WB is causing people to say all sorts of nonsense. 

Its like the members on here can't get over the fact the shoes are real. I don't understand.....

People just like to start chaos and drama. My pair is legit so I already know how I feel about the company. Won't change my mind.

What the hell have I and @KilroytheDon  been saying the past few days?!

Y'all blindly caping for a bigcartel site. I don't owe you or anyone in this thread a thing. 
So you would rather a man take thousands of dollars from your peers, rather than give info to help them and shut down a shady business?

I've dealt with eBay and PayPal transactions where my sales profit was held in limbo until delivery confirmation or some other parameter was met. It was not in my account balance. 
​Oh ok.  I thought that money still hits immediately.  So I guess he didn't get the $440 for my 2 preorders yet because Paypal won't pull the money until after the shoes are delivered.

People just like to start chaos and drama. My pair is legit so I already know how I feel about the company. Won't change my mind.
Well I understand their reasoning. They believe that this site is selling really good UA's but if that's the case then this argument will never end unless someone proves without any doubt that the shoes are in fact fake. 

errbody need to chill. we done beat a dead horse back to life. just wait and see. ya'll made ya points. light a fatty and watch the show. 

I never said he was going to steal your money. EVER.

His name was attached to invoices from vitalekicks and is why I am saying what I am saying. I never once said he was going to steal your money. I just said, YOU MIGHT GET UA's.
As far as I'm concerned, him sending me UA is stealing my money. Pretty sure everyone here feels the same. 

Anyways, I was sold UA Gamma Blues from a Chinese seller a few years ago. I didn't realize until months after my transaction. Was new to the sneaker game somewhat.

Put in a claim and got my refund after a few weeks. I didn't even provide much proof that the shoes were fake either. Just reported the seller's kixify account being suspended and negative feedback on his page. Was upset that PayPal forced me to pay return shipping but w/e. Got most of my money back and the UA's got returned to me from China (no surprise). 

Last edited:
​Oh ok.  I thought that money still hits immediately.  So I guess he didn't get the $440 for my 2 preorders yet because Paypal won't pull the money until after the shoes are delivered.
In my experience , money Is in limbo when you are a brand new PayPal user. Once you either do a few transactions that show you sent the items and or link to bank account, then the money goes straight to you. You can also remove your bank account, then of which all you need is a credit /debit card on paypal

As far as I'm concerned, him sending me UA is stealing my money. Pretty sure everyone here feels the same. 

Anyways, I was sold UA Gamma Blues from a Chinese seller a few years ago. I didn't realize until months after my transaction. Was new to the sneaker game somewhat.

Put in a claim and got my refund after a few weeks. I didn't even provide much proof that the shoes were fake either. Just reported the seller's kixify account being suspended and negative feedback on his page. Was upset that PayPal forced me to pay return shipping but w/e. Got most of my money back and the UA's got returned to me from China (no surprise). 
 That's interesting that you had to ship it back. From what I know, Paypal typically requests you to destroy any fake merchandise. 

Well I understand their reasoning. They believe that this site is selling really good UA's but if that's the case then this argument will never end unless someone proves without any doubt that the shoes are in fact fake. 
​That won't happen because for every person that says their pair is real somebody else will get a pair with a thread stiched a little low and his pair will be fake.

lol [emoji]128514[/emoji]
yeah i know 
laugh.gif
 don't even bother entertaining that with a reply. 

​That won't happen because for every person that says their pair is real somebody else will get a pair with a thread stiched a little low and his pair will be fake.
Well I guess we're dealing with a never ending argument then. 

That's interesting that you had to ship it back. From what I know, Paypal typically requests you to destroy any fake merchandise. 
Probably cause I didn't take it to a consignment shop who could vouch for it as fake. Just linked the seller's kixify account. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom