• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that the Chi ones have likely been worn "in doors" or tried on and walked around in (in doors). Regardless, I'm taking them to Sole Supremacy to confirm they are legit or not. Then deciding whether to return them or not. 
The chi 1 album posted a few pages back look mad suspect
Page 22 in the Pinnacle 6 thread
Thanks man! I saw it. Looks like the guys who posted there were likely not as familiar with their practices as some of the Ultra Boost thread guys. 

Last edited:
I admit that the Chi ones have likely been worn "in doors" or tried on and walked around in. Regardless, I'm taking them to Sole Supremacy to confirm they are legit or not. Then deciding whether to return them or not. 

The top two sections of the tongue are identical in size..the top portion should be smaller..

Do you have pics of the lace bags or the qc stamp?? I didn't see it

The top two sections of the tongue are identical in size..the top portion should be smaller..

both are false........ my pair of Chi's have the same size sections and the stamp is not a deal breaker

I'm not an expert legit checker on 1's so can't really provide my opinion on that. 

As for lace bags, no. They weren't included, which is a separate issue than authenticity and that I will address with WB. Regardless, the pair is not 100% DS as WB described it since lace bags are missing. 

There are no QC stamps but legit pairs have not included them before to my knowledge and even those that include it, sometimes have **** QC like my RSBB from GOAT. Tongue pad sizing is insanely off. 

Last edited:
Stamp will determine if obvious fakes

are you referring to the stamp on the inside of the box lid or something different? because I have 1's that don't have a stamp on the lid and they were retail purchased.

Aight so westbay is legit?
No body knows. People believe they got real pairs at a happy resell price. All that matters. Unless you're buying from a authorized nike retailer you never will truly know. All you will get is an opinion 

Aight so westbay is legit?
So far, been lurking was told I'd get tracking today, seems they are bad about shipping, I'll be honest if my shoes are not shipped by release day and I get them in store I will finess these guys and cancel.

I'm not an expert legit checker on 1's so can't really provide my opinion on that. 

As for lace bags, no. They weren't included, which is a separate issue than authenticity and that I will address with WB. Regardless, the pair is not 100% DS as WB described it since lace bags are missing. 

There are no QC stamps but legit pairs have not included them before to my knowledge and even those that include it, sometimes have **** QC like my RSBB from GOAT. Tongue pad sizing is insanely off. 

Bro ur going to Sole Supremacy right..they will comfirm

I'd say you'll get legit shoes, but you don't know what condition they'll be in when they arrive. 
Yeah maybe for older releases

Won't be like that with shoes that just dropped im assuming (black toes, top 3's) etc

Conclusion: I'm keeping my pre-orders

I'd say you'll get legit shoes, but you don't know what condition they'll be in when they arrive. 

All of the Away SBBs arrived in perfect condition. The Chi 1 has been the only shoe to arrive in a less than perfect state. They do have signs or being at least tried on but certainly not worn out. You can experience the same thing when buying shoes at a retail location. Hell... check the BRED 1 thread... a member just a few days ago received a clearly WORN pair from NIKE.

All of the Away SBBs arrived in perfect condition. The Chi 1 has been the only shoe to arrive in a less than perfect state. They do have signs or being at least tried on but certainly not worn out. You can experience the same thing when buying shoes at a retail location. Hell... check the BRED 1 thread... a member just a few days ago received a clearly WORN pair from NIKE.
That sucks, luck of the draw I guess. I'm still waiting on my SBB's. 

You do make a valid point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom