• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
got a reply this morning at 3:58am from them....... said my 9.5 was shipped out to an earlier order and mine will ship Monday.

I don't believe my pair came with them. I was in such a rush to post pictures that I totally forgot. I will follow up with WB/Kdak for sure regarding it if Sole Supremacy confirms they are legit. I only plan on using the black laces regardless but they still should have came with them.

Doesn't prove they are fake obv but still unacceptable for a supposedly "DS" pair. 

NO, it doesn't mean they are fake at all.
Just one more part of the shoe I can check.

In any case I've looked thoroughly at the numerous pics of both shoes once again and I'm CONVINCED BOTH PAIRS ARE AUTHENTIC.

Congrats

So everyone that cancelled gonna rebuy now? 
laugh.gif

So did this guy receive his banned and chicagos?

Only reason I came back

He disappear? [emoji]128065[/emoji][emoji]128065[/emoji]
Bruh, you posted this at 7:00 PM PST roughly. I work in SF until around 5:30-6:00 PST if not later sometimes. Earliest I was going to get home is 7:30 PM PST or so since I live in South San Jose. I ended up working super late until 11 PM so I didn't get home until around 1 AM PST. Now, I'm here like a half dead zombie posting on NT after taking a short nap. Going back to sleep for another hour though. 

This wasn't directed at you man specifically but nobody looked at my location yet multiple people wondering "where I was." 
This dude comparing a retail boutique, with actual stock, to a big cartel reseller. This thread is comedy.
Check the Adidas Ultra Boost thread. Oneness has a terrible reputation and bad reviews online. There are plenty of Adidas accounts with good reputations across the USA. Oneness is in fact not one of them. I've ordered from them before. They are shady as ****. I honestly hope they go out of business. There is two practices I cannot stand from a retailer:

1. Selling shoes at resale prices

2. Backdooring limited and hyped releases 

Oneness does both and to top if off, they have a "no cancellation" policy. Despite this policy, they have cancelled multiple NT member's pairs recently and in the past when they realize the hyped release (they are already selling $100 over retail) can fetch more money. 

Premier Boutique in San Mateo, CA is a similar sort of business to Oneness. Both non consortium account retailers with Jordan and Adidas accounts but the Premier boutique is legit as ****. They never backdoor, have fair Yeezy releases and only sell at retail. I've met the owner twice. Great guy. 

Last edited:
The thing that pisses you off about these top quality fakes is when they're passed off as legit and sold to you at legit resell prices.

Now, I don't know if the pairs that WB will continue to send are fake but my Chi 1's and Banned 1's appear to be legit and/or authentic. 

Chi 1's been sitting for awhile in someone's stash so have a weed/air freshener smell to them and are missing the extra white/red laces but that's another story and I'll follow with WB on them.

Going to Sole Supremacy today (hopefully) to get their final confirmation though. If they're authentic, I don't mind the smell since Chi resale is way over $285 now. 

Sort of regret canceling my Black Toes with WB after finding out they are QS but hopefully my ATC comes through or I luck out on raffles/online. 

Last edited:
Well so far so good for me...regarding legitimacy of the shoes at least. My pre-orders for BT's and Top 3's are still sitting. 

Oneness is a poor excuse for a ******* company. Absolutely shady aholes that sell shoes at resale prices straight from the get go despite being an authorized retailer. They even cancel orders when they realize they can get more money than the resale price they sold the shoes for despite their website saying "no cancellations." 

They also backdoor yeezy's and other hyped releases. Furthermore, they block people on instagram or Twitter who point out their shady practices. 

Their online reviews say enough. It doesn't matter what they go through. Hope they go out of business. 
Lol you could tell just from the attitude in his reply what kind of person you're dealing with. He used his NT join date as justification for his bad service. I said it before and I'll say it again. It's my first and last time ordering from Oneness, and that reply just confirmed my decision. 

Lol you could tell just from the attitude in his reply what kind of person you're dealing with. He used his NT join date as justification for his bad service. I said it before and I'll say it again. It's my first and last time ordering from Oneness, and that reply just confirmed my decision. 
Can you link me to his post? I'm surprised NT didn't bash him full out. His business and employees are crooked and shady. He doesn't deserve any sympathy. A decent amount of NT members are well aware of their practices. 

There are plenty of sneaker boutiques across the country who are legit, do not use resell prices, don't backdoor, no shady cancellations, etc. If they were overworked and having delays, I'd understand but Oneness can go to hell! 

Last edited:
Can you link me to his post? I'm surprised NT didn't bash him full out. His business and employees are crooked and shady. He doesn't deserve any sympathy. A decent amount of NT members are well aware of their practices. 

There are plenty of sneaker boutiques across the country who are legit, do not use resell prices, don't backdoor, no shady cancellations, etc. If they were overworked and having delays, I'd understand but Oneness can go to hell! 
Page 22 in the Pinnacle 6 thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom