• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've dealt with sneakers since 2008 and have seen all the waves of fakes and UA's.

Honestly at first glance this newest wave of fakes in photos looked damn near perfect. However, once you put them side by side to a retail pair ON HAND that 99.99% drops in half. All these super UA's look very impressive in photos but never ever match up to retail authentic pairs. I am speaking from my own personal experience. When I first learn about Taobao roughly 4 years, I was so unconvinced from the photos I swore they were authentic. I invested a decent amount of money and when I got the shoes in and compared them it was a whole different story.

A test I was using at the time was this... I would show my partner a Taobao pair and have him authentic them. He would agree they were authenticate. Right after I would hand him a retail pair and the differences jumped right out. Not to mention UA boxes are never perfect either.

Point I am trying to make is that, a 99.99% replica does not exist. You may think they are perfect in photos but on hand it's a whole different story.
you don't know that for sure. and whip said otherwise

To play devil's advocate...many people believe Whip is KDAK, in essence making him a liar. So why would anyone believe that he's actually seen fakes that are 99.9% of the real thing? He could just be completely full of ****. His reputation is in the dirt right now, so why is anyone taking that statement at face value now but not anything related to KDAK? Doesn't put a lot of faith in KDAK since he endorsed it, but we haven't seen actual reason to believe he's peddling UA's yet. Just bad customer service. 
this isn't about what's possible, this is about what's likely. if you think it's more likely that whip lied about 99.9% UA's and is now selling legit pairs under market value than it is that he was telling the truth about it and is now selling UA's...well, that's just silly 

My Breds
Oh my... that's what i am waiting for too but he said he's gonna ship them tomorrow according to website. Guess that means in a week right? 
mean.gif

So what my words are inferior to Whips? Just because he said so they do exist?

99.99% reps don't exist and if they did.....
why do you think that if they did exist you would have to know about it? you can't say they don't exist for a fact that's just silly

Oh my... that's what i am waiting for too but he said he's gonna ship them tomorrow according to website. Guess that means in a week right? 
mean.gif
Monday he said he would ship on Tuesday, then Tuesday he said he would ship Wednesday, then Wednesday he said he would ship Thursday...

another whip quote:

"The photo is from a Chinese website/factory that makes UA pairs. The Bred 1s on their site are almost exactly identical to the retail pair and you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between the two. Even the insoles are an exact match."

dude seems to talk about UA pairs a ton. fishy

another whip quote:

"The photo is from a Chinese website/factory that makes UA pairs. The Bred 1s on their site are almost exactly identical to the retail pair and you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between the two. Even the insoles are an exact match."

THIS^

another whip quote:

PM Whip. Gather some info. Keep it to yourself.

We don't care :lol:

I know this is the RSBB thread but just wanted to leave this comment in here since i've been reading bad stuff,
my experience with kdakco was great, responded to my emails on time and just got all 3 pairs of my pinnacle 6's in for only $275 each. 100% legit. 

Nice

askinanight askinanight bro "sneakerheads" don't care about authenticity.
They care about breaking necks, likes and reps.

Think about it.
They were raised during the Napster generation.
They were brought up watching bootleg movies, listening to bootleg CDs and buying stolen clothes.
Its just what some people do.
To each their own.

Monday he said he would ship on Tuesday, then Tuesday he said he would ship Wednesday, then Wednesday he said he would ship Thursday...

Sounds like a Craig David song.
Not ridiculing you in the slightest.
Friday is probably when you get your refund. You can go through PayPal, but I just sent them/him/her/Craig/Unicorn an email with my order numbers and I got my refund quickly.
Perhaps you should wait a couple of days, since all pairs received seem OK so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom