• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how long does it take for kdak to give refunds ? I cancelled and asked for a refund on 2 orders and that was 1.5 days ago

@cobrab19
A bit late on the reply, but I said that I'd be surprised if SoleSupremacy said they were fake. So I think they're legit. You may have misunderstood what I was trying to say, my apologies for any confusion!
Thanks for the clarification

So how long does it take for kdak to give refunds ? I cancelled and asked for a refund on 2 orders and that was 1.5 days ago
I filed a claim through PayPal got a refund within 5 hours

this isn't about what's possible, this is about what's likely. if you think it's more likely that whip lied about 99.9% UA's and is now selling legit pairs under market value than it is that he was telling the truth about it and is now selling UA's...well, that's just silly 

That's not what I think. I'm just saying you could argue there's no truth to anything he said. It's possible that the 99.9% UA he mentioned is nothing more than UA's we've already seen. Now he may think they're identical, but they could look like horse **** too. It's just his viewpoint on it, not what either you or I could potentially see. We can't trust his word on how good that fake is.

Last edited:
That's not what I think. I'm just saying you could argue there's no truth to anything he said. It's possible that the 99.9% UA he mentioned is nothing more than UA's we've already seen. Now he may think they're identical, but they could look like horse **** too. It's just his viewpoint on it, not what either you or I could potentially see. We can't trust his word on how good that fake is.
yeah I understand what you're saying. none of us really know for sure one way or the other

I asked for a refund yesterday afternoon.  Got an email from paypal this morning saying I received a refund.  I asked WB for a refund by replying to the WB order confirmation email.  

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Seriously though, @monaka , not taking the piss out of you in anyway, it's just that you put craig in my mind. Craig and a lot of nostalgia.
Thank you for that. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

KDak sent me a tracking number that was supposed to contain two separate orders with multiple shoes.  What arrived at my house today was only 1 pair of shoes instead of the number that should have arrived.  I'm pretty pissed.  I ordered a size 9 on the 8th and I still haven't gotten it.  Instead, I have gotten two 10.5's which were ordered after the 8th..  I sent an email to the email address on paypal and one thru the website.  I'm waiting for their reply and hopefully they can give me a real answer as to what happened.  Because this is total ********.

This pair had the strong glue smell like my other J's.  Felt good in hand.  Everything looked pretty good to me, but here's the album with the pictures I took.  If anything looks off, please let me know.  I'm not an expert when it comes to these things, but I'm learning.

Yes, the customer service is a total ****show, but the pairs I've gotten seem to check out.

I will probably bring them to FC when I'm in LA tomorrow to get them checked.

All I want is my size 9
mean.gif

KDak sent me a tracking number that was supposed to contain two separate orders with multiple shoes.  What arrived at my house today was only 1 pair of shoes instead of the number that should have arrived.  I'm pretty pissed.  I ordered a size 9 on the 8th and I still haven't gotten it.  Instead, I have gotten two 10.5's which were ordered after the 8th..  I sent an email to the email address on paypal and one thru the website.  I'm waiting for their reply and hopefully they can give me a real answer as to what happened.  Because this is total ********.

This pair had the strong glue smell like my other J's.  Felt good in hand.  Everything looked pretty good to me, but here's the album with the pictures I took.  If anything looks off, please let me know.  I'm not an expert when it comes to these things, but I'm learning.

Yes, the customer service is a total ****show, but the pairs I've gotten seem to check out.

I will probably bring them to FC when I'm in LA tomorrow to get them checked.

All I want is my size 9
mean.gif

They look good to me! Hopefully everyone gets legit pairs 
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom