• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at this thread. Once all the pics came in the thread slowed down and most of the trolls stopped posting

I'm happy about that, there was no end to the discussion. I think it's fair to say these shoes are legit even if the business practices are pretty shady. Hopefully everyone gets confirmation on the LC from their local consignment shops. That should be the nail in the coffin.

I just re-examined the pair I received today and did a better comparison with the pair I received about a week ago.  Both are size 10.5  The tissue paper on the pair I received today is different.  Also, the glue smell isn't as strong after I did another test.  Lace bag line spacing is different.   The stitching on the ankle is a little different as well.  I'm going to take pictures and post them shortly. 

I just re-examined the pair I received today and did a better comparison with the pair I received about a week ago.  Both are size 10.5  The tissue paper on the pair I received today is different.  Also, the glue smell isn't as strong after I did another test.  Lace bag line spacing is different.   The stitching on the ankle is a little different as well.  I'm going to take pictures and post them shortly. 
:nerd:

Hopefully they sent you a ua coz why do you have 2 kdak pairs?! Haha joke

Just got SBB 1.0 in from WB. Legit?
Hard to say. Numbers on the inside size tag look a little off like on the UPC. Noticed something similar on another members pairs of Banned 1s. Looks like some inconsistencies in the font. Particularly the "2"'s. Again not sure if that's an indication or not but its one of the main things that jump out to me.

Here is the album with the photos.  If there are other angles you guys need, let me know.

There is clearly a difference in smell now that I've gone back and forth between the two pairs a few times.

Leather around the toe boxes feels a little different on the second pair, and the leather on the swoosh feels different as well.

Let me know what you guys think.  I'm leaning towards the pair that I got today being fake.

I'm gonna take both to get LC'd and tell them what I see/feel regarding both pairs.

Last edited:
Those SBB's are legit in my eyes. Problem with KDAK is that they got swarmed with business after they got blown up and had issues fulfilling orders right away. Even so, they should've restocked a single color way at a time if they couldn't adequately prepare for the influx of customers.

As long as there are people on the world that think the earth is flat, KDAK is going to deal with trolls.

I was taught, you can't prove a fool.

Here is the album with the photos.  If there are other angles you guys need, let me know.
There is clearly a difference in smell now that I've gone back and forth between the two pairs a few times.

Leather around the toe boxes feels a little different on the second pair, and the leather on the swoosh feels different as well.

Let me know what you guys think.  I'm leaning towards the pair that I got today being fake.
I'm gonna take both to get LC'd and tell them what I see/feel regarding both pairs.

Pics aren't working for me

The swoosh on the right pair in the 3rd pic is sus, but I'm not an expert in legit checking.

Pics aren't working for me
Try again.  It loaded for me. 
Weighing shoes like cocaine bricks?
Check.

Tearing shoes apart for teeth and dots?
Check.

Sniffing shoes for excess glue smell ratio?
Check.
Say what you want, but I'm just trying to help.  I received two pairs from KDak in the same size that clearly have noticable differences.  Yeah, I'm gonna smell shoes.  If it didn't smell like how it should then of course I'm gonna think something is up.

I was all for KDak being legit until I re-examined what I received today.

Try again.  It loaded for me. 

Say what you want, but I'm just trying to help.  I received two pairs from KDak in the same size that clearly have noticable differences.  Yeah, I'm gonna smell shoes.  If it didn't smell like how it should then of course I'm gonna think something is up.

I was all for KDak being legit until I re-examined what I received today.
Is the font on your "Nike" logo on the box top different?

My retail pairs tissue has lines but barely noticeable To the eye
Ya post more pics of that swoosh please

Please post more pics of the box top that looks significantly different in pictures

Last edited:

Is the font on your "Nike" logo on the box top different?
The box tops look the same to me. 

There are lines on the left side shoe for the papers, they're just very faint.  The paper on the right side pair is clearly more visible though.

I'll take a few more pictures, give me a minute.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom