Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is a NT Treasure.

I haven't been this entertained on here ever.

Haha it's really is- I have orders pending and I'm just loving the entertainment and bank-&-forths...its hard to pick a side, I honestly see both opinions and each side has valid points. Site is a joke but I still think real sneakers are coming- already received a legit order I was satisfied with so I had no reason to cancel my other one. One thing I know is that I'm not stressing the situation at all...

Last edited:
I probably made a mistake entering this "promo", since it's such an obvious information grab, but I couldn't help myself, especially since he already has my email, name, and shipping address. Gonna just pull out the popcorn at work tomorrow and watch this new episode unfold.

I'm just glad I pump faked on the bape nmd joints

something just wouldn't allow me to do it

yall boys enjoy whatever happens from here on out

this has taken up more of my time than it should and I'm just an abserver

They look good to me. I have a pair from SNKRS and I see no differences from mine and yours. As for the question about the footaction sticker, I bought LA Jordan 1s from footaction SM and they didnt have the sticker on there either so seems to be legit.
Good to know. Thanks for the confirmation. Guess it was just me then with the FTA stickers and what not.

I agree with the other people, this is the best thread ive gone through in awhile and ive been in here since the thread barely started. Just way too entertaining. Doesnt whip come back later or something? Wonder whats gonna happen. And I also have a preorder in for black toes and supposedly they'll "ship wednesday"

Last edited:
joedafloe joedafloe when did you last hear from WB? LAST email I got from them was 1:30 am on Tuesday. Sent about 3 more emails and no reply. Yet they update their site for free kix. Hard not to be upset. I have rsbb and BT preorder with them [emoji]128559[/emoji]

Just got an update from PayPal on my Chis. Looks like I will get a full refund as soon as I ship them back. I intend to get them legit checked by Sole Supremacy but ultimately send them back later this week as they aren't DS and I can't stand the smell. 

bashmilk bashmilk
I emailed them on the 27th at noon then they replied on the 28th at 2am. I placed my order on the 14th. It doesnt phase me since it was stated on the site that shoes would ship From the 5th-7th of november. You have every right to be upset about no replies though. Hope you get a reply soon. I emailed them again yesterday around 5pm though telling em i want a receipt with my shoes but they havent replied

damn as a brand new never bought from WB costumer, I wanted to win that contest. kinda chaps my buttocks

Last edited:

damn as a brand new never bought from WB costumer, I wanted to win that contest. kinda chaps my buttocks
I doubt anyone is going to "win". Like many others have commented, he's most likely fishing for people's info. What he wants it for, I have no clue, but given that he already has my name, email, and shipping address from an order (which is still active, lol), I just threw in an entry. This is just one of those train-wrecks I can't stop following.

wonder what he'll send out if the giveaway turns out to be legit, authentic or unauthorized pairs.

Just some thoughts ... i emailed kdak a couple of times between Thursday and today requesting confirmation I would recieve an orginal reciept with my BT preorder and shipping was included (as was stated on the Black Toes page) which was placed before the message regarding reciept being requested and the shipping charges message. I have yet to recieve a response so not sure if they are answering FCFS or some semblance of prioritizing them. Because PP won't make a final determination on the claim for another several days I am assuming I won't hear anything from them until then ... if my claim date was closer I am betting I would warrant a response.  

I am assuming the 50 promo is away to see how many folks despite having a claim are intersted in dealing with them ... sort of a 'feelers' for rebranding since they already have contact info. 

Did anyone win?
laugh.gif
im assuming no. a dude who is gonna cry over customer cancellations due to his own fault, is not going to hand out a couple grand worth of shoes for free. that would not make sense.

I know this is off topic but this thread has got listeners, I need some help in buying a pair of AJ 2's, I'm not sure how they fit.

I wear 9 in AJ 1, 3, 5, and 10, but 8.5 in 12s

should I get these in size 9 ? 

any help is appreciated, apologies for going off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom