Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these guys enter and was dogging the guy site, crazy
I was down for the site...but the fact that my RSBB from Oct 13th still havent moved on the first "tracking" I got on Oct 24th......not so much.

Now I have an open claim with him and zero communication from him. Even gave him him a full 24hrs to refund me before I opened the claim, never heard from him.

Do we REALLY think hes going to ship out free shoes? Or are people just entering because theres nothing to lose?

I was down for the site...but the fact that my RSBB from Oct 13th still havent moved on the first "tracking" I got on Oct 24th......not so much.

Now I have an open claim with him and zero communication from him. Even gave him him a full 24hrs to refund me before I opened the claim, never heard from him.

Do we REALLY think hes going to ship out free shoes? Or are people just entering because theres nothing to lose?

I don't know what's up his sleeve, but if he can't ship ppl shoes who paid, I don't think he's going to ship free shoes

you think 50 pairs of free shoes was crazy, try 100 pairs!!!!!

Have to give him some props - his promo pics, i assume, are real

Yup very very lame. I cancelled my order and will not be emailing. It's the principal. If all y'all had so much had to say bout dude and the "customer service" why u want free shoes from him :lol: sad

I'm sure it'll take a month for him to ship that dog **** out too. 
roll.gif

Seriously,

If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

nothing in life is free.

be careful, you might be setting yourself up for a fall.

But, I hope I'm wrong and you collect W's
Yup very very lame. I cancelled my order and will not be emailing. It's the principal. If all y'all had so much had to say bout dude and the "customer service" why u want free shoes from him
laugh.gif
sad
Yes
It just shows you their character.
Yes
Yes

Someone is paying for these kicks, it's most likely some of you guys too.

Seriously,

nothing in life is free.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Not me all my money was refunded

Seriously,

nothing in life is free.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Thats what I said, but I was a loser troll during lovefest. noone runs a "business" to at best break even 

Dude is a corn, can't refund customers but has time to throw giveaways. Now I gotta wait 10 days for Paypal. It's at the point where i'll slander this site any chance I get like I do Kixsquare.

Too bad they canceled my RSBB order along w/ the BT pre-order.

Have to look elsewhere for another pair.  Can you guys please LC this for me?

http://niketalk.com/t/655415/jordan-1-rsbb

thanks in advance

at least your orders got cancelled. I think some are still waiting to hear back from kdak for cancellation confirmation. terrible
Yeah i got lucky.  He told me to file a claim but then refunded me.

Anyway, can anyone help w/ this legit check?  http://niketalk.com/t/655415/jordan-1-rsbb

Thanks.

If you entered and trashed em like me you should be banned form NT. That's real trollish... I wouldn't want anything from that site. That's just me not passing judement on any buyer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom