• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I know this is off topic but this thread has got listeners, I need some help in buying a pair of AJ 2's, I'm not sure how they fit.

I wear 9 in AJ 1, 3, 5, and 10, but 8.5 in 12s

should I get these in size 9 ? 

any help is appreciated, apologies for going off topic.
​2's fit true to size so go with a 9. 

​2's fit true to size so go with a 9. 
Thanks G,  
pimp.gif
 much appreciated.

I'm going for the Darth Vaders

I actually did... I'll try and update if/when I get the pair in! Didn't mention which shoes I'm being shipped though. Pretty excited though!
With his customer service, you might receive your "free" shoes before I receive my refund
laugh.gif

I actually did... I'll try and update if/when I get the pair in! Didn't mention which shoes I'm being shipped though. Pretty excited though!
Good luck!

Tierzero13 opens box, inside is a piece of paper with "I.O.U. One pair of free shoes".  Tierzero13 then emails KDAK to ask when he will expect to get his free pair of shoes...

"File claim with Paypal"

Last edited:
I know this is off topic but this thread has got listeners, I need some help in buying a pair of AJ 2's, I'm not sure how they fit.

I wear 9 in AJ 1, 3, 5, and 10, but 8.5 in 12s

should I get these in size 9 ? 

any help is appreciated, apologies for going off topic.

Go for a size 8.5 bro

I didn't win :/ I feel like every email I send to him goes in the spam box, never to be seen again. I've sent the guy 4 emails to the various addresses over the past 2 weeks or so and have not gotten a single response.

Congrats to @tierzero13   though.

Edit: like 4 more winners posted when I was typing this... grats to all of you. I just want my black toe order fulfilled, lol

Last edited:
Good luck!

Tierzero13 opens box, inside is a piece of paper with "I.O.U. One pair of free shoes".  Tierzero13 then emails KDAK to ask when he will expect to get his free pair of shoes...

"File claim with Paypal"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom