• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I preordered BT on the 17th part of their 2nd batch. Emailed them today (31st) to see if I'm still considered the 2nd batch or if my order got pushed up to 1st batch because of all the cancellations they received. I'm giving them 7 days to respond and if they do respond then giving them 10 business days to get my BT before I open a claim.

Dont mind having my money tied up as long as I get authentic BTs, but need to make sure they will come through.
Yeah I didn't mind having my money tied up but I got a little concerned once they started ignoring my emails and responding to others with "File a Claim". I ended up filing my claim when they took their site down, really thought they were closing down at that point. I hope you get your reply in time.

Last edited:
I preordered BT on the 17th part of their 2nd batch. Emailed them today (31st) to see if I'm still considered the 2nd batch or if my order got pushed up to 1st batch because of all the cancellations they received. I'm giving them 7 days to respond and if they do respond then giving them 10 business days to get my BT before I open a claim.

Dont mind having my money tied up as long as I get authentic BTs, but need to make sure they will come through.
Yes, I'm in the exact same boat (except I placed my order on the 18th). @sanzz24  Could you let us know if he ever responds to you? He's ignored my emails for the past couple weeks. I was fine with having my money held, but the lack of responses to reasonable questions along with the ridiculous promos has me wondering if he'll ever send out another shoe.

Yes, I'm in the exact same boat (except I placed my order on the 18th). @sanzz24  Could you let us know if he ever responds to you? He's ignored my emails for the past couple weeks. I was fine with having my money held, but the lack of responses to reasonable questions along with the ridiculous promos has me wondering if he'll ever send out another shoe.
I'm in this boat too. Ordered on the 18th. Filed my claim this morning. If he wants to respond, fine. If not, give me my money back. 

I wouldn't give my hopes up that he's going to fulfill our pre-orders though, so I'd file a claim if I was y'all. 

What is there honestly to even say at this point?

The whole ordeal and argument is done for, aside from the giveaways no one even posts in here lol
Admit that he's a douche? 
laugh.gif

in regards to Kfap. People do a lot of strange things for money. Just shows you that a specific person doesn't have what it takes to get it in a semi-right way. And thus the market speaks and they are back where they started, not any smarter.

Last edited:
Just checked my Papal, Kdak refunded me for one of my pairs despite the dispute still being open. Hmm...
I wish he'd do that for my order too. There's no point of dragging this out. KDAK if you're reading this, refund my SBB order from the 20th or reply to one of my four or five emails so we can work this out.
mean.gif

I wish he'd do that for my order too. There's no point of dragging this out. KDAK if you're reading this, refund my SBB order from the 20th or reply to one of my four or five emails so we can work this out.:smh:

Well he refunded one and left the other. Either way, both claims are in the last steps being reviewed by Paypal, so I should get the other refund this week.

Well he refunded one and left the other. Either way, both claims are in the last steps being reviewed by Paypal, so I should get the other refund this week.
I still have to wait until the 8th for my paypal claim. They've given him till the 8th to respond but I don't think hes going to.

I still have to wait until the 8th for my paypal claim. They've given him till the 8th to respond but I don't think hes going to.

He had until the 10th for mine, but it seems like he responded yesterday, cuz it literally jumped from Awaiting seller reply to the last step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom