• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
who has a script for kdak? im trying to make sure i get a free pair! lmao jk damn you kdak had me waking up early to check my email ( I work at night)  just to take another L smh 
lol same...soon as I woke up 1st thing I checked for..Prolly bs but hey why not try..

Everybody keep it clean so the mods don't have to shut down the thread.
Let Whip make his opening statement before yall begin the intense interrogations.

We all expecting Whip to show up... what happens if we just never hear from him again lol jp.

Thats crazy kdak had 2 giveaways. This second giveaway said they were giving away OVOs. No one who ordered the OVOs the first time got any. 100 pairs given away total?? Stuff like these giveaways just makes them look even more shady.

I still have my preorder with them but I'm not counting on them to come through. I'll file a claim if I don't hear anything from them in 2 weeks. How long do we have to file a claim on paypal? 60 days?

I want to see screenshots from those who won the free pair promo, if they don't provide, I will assume they work for or with Kdak...

& They gave away 2-3 pairs at most, not 50. Just another huge lie

View media item 2216430
Thanks for wasting my time Kdak
some of you have wasted so much of your own time and this sites and basically harassed the man like boppers expecting a positive outcome. If you really can't afford to have a few hundred on preorders where you know you won't lose out in the end then maybe you shouldn't have placed them in the first place.

some of you have wasted so much of your own time and this sites and basically harassed the man like boppers expecting a positive outcome. If you really can't afford to have a few hundred on preorders where you know you won't lose out in the end then maybe you shouldn't have placed them in the first place.
How did we waste his time, I was pretty classy when I was communicating with him, dude just kept saying it will ship with no tracking and no updates on the status of the item.

I want to see screenshots from those who won the free pair promo, if they don't provide, I will assume they work for or with Kdak...

& They gave away 2-3 pairs at most, not 50. Just another huge lie

trust. i "won"

Guna file my claim claim asap. Not wasting time om.these clowns anymore. I hope we do get some closure about kdak. Wonder why they doin all this. $200 for my RSBB and $220 for my BT. I'm disapointed in myself for trusing s site like this. I never do things like this.

Last edited:
Guna file my claim claim asap. Not wasting time om.these clowns anymore. I hope we do get some closure about kdak. Wonder why they doin all this. $200 for my RSBB and $220 for my BT. I'm disapointed in myself for trusing s site like this. I never do things like this.
Yea I've got a $200 claim pending and I emailed KDAK again today hoping we could resolve this without Paypal and somehow just go through with the order but still no response. Doesn't look like he's interested in doing business with us. Hopefully he responds tomorrow.  

I preordered BT on the 17th part of their 2nd batch. Emailed them today (31st) to see if I'm still considered the 2nd batch or if my order got pushed up to 1st batch because of all the cancellations they received. I'm giving them 7 days to respond and if they do respond then giving them 10 business days to get my BT before I open a claim.

Dont mind having my money tied up as long as I get authentic BTs, but need to make sure they will come through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom