• Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonna have to weigh that dog **** on a scale to verify authenticity imo
roll.gif
 we've all gotten so deep in this subject, that references are popping up that only we would understand. now I feel like I'm part of Niketalk. either that or its the endorphins.
Not me all my money was refunded
mine too, just in the nick of time. couple of my friends/fellow NTers are still waiting though. I hope they get it soon.

Thats what I said, but I was a loser troll during lovefest. noone runs a "business" to at best break even 
when the breakup happens, it gets messy, and everyone's vision is clearer.  I would reference a song but the name eludes me.

lovefest 
roll.gif
 October '16

i dogged his site. for good reason. i didnt email him for the first giveaway. not gonna email him for the 2nd. dont need his free kicks that bad.

edit: supposed free kicks....

Last edited:
This Thread needs to be made in a TV Original Series!
Comedy, Drama, Action and Tear-Jerking Saddness!

This Thread needs to be made in a TV Original Series!
Comedy, Drama, Action and Tear-Jerking Saddness!
When I received my "File Claim With Paypal" email from KDAK my first thought was "Yipeee this guy is committing Paypal fraud!"...but my second was totally "File Claim With Paypal" would be a great title for the movie based on all this.  It has such a nice ring to it, like "Burn After Reading"

Last edited:
Love that everyone was so hush hush about this site because you didn't want anyone knowing about it. Now everyone is so pissed off that they got screwed over. Make me laugh. Just my 2 cents.

Has anyone with a current pre-order received a reply from KDAK in the last 48 hours since Saturday?!

my banned 1s was supposed to ship but he wont reply. Trying to cancel other future pre-orders. not a single reply. smh

Has anyone with a current pre-order received a reply from KDAK in the last 48 hours since Saturday?!

my banned 1s was supposed to ship but he wont reply. Trying to cancel other future pre-orders. not a single reply. smh
busy with the promos I guess

inb4 kdak puts a message on his site saying "YES WE REALLY ARE GIVING AWAY FREE KICKS" right next to "WE AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE"

When I received my "File Claim With Paypal" email from KDAK my first thought was "Yipeee this guy is committing Paypal fraud!"...but my second was totally "File Claim With Paypal" would be a great title for the movie based on all this.  It has such a nice ring to it, like "Burn After Reading"

PayPal would just end up filing a claim against the movie title.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

who has a script for kdak? im trying to make sure i get a free pair! lmao jk damn you kdak had me waking up early to check my email ( I work at night)  just to take another L smh 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom