• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very ignorant statement. At the end of the day we're all on NT which is online where you can make up anything. I'm pretty successful and still act an ***. Cause that's who I am in real life.
Ignorant to what? I believe we've both been here much longer than the screen names show. Everything you said after that has nothing to do with what I said anyways, this site has a history of running people off (sure, some were frauds and deserved it- like the investment broker/car salesman)

Last edited:
He didn't have delays since he picks them up directly

He's getting discounts because he's affiliated with them regardless what he says

I have no problem that he does but it's funny he won't admit it when he's defending them like he has something to lose

Think whip said he spent over 1000 with them. Maybe that's why they gave him 10% off.

If you're getting discount codes how aren't you affiliated?

Where are my discount codes

They sent out 10% discount code to buyers that had their shipment delay.

He's getting discounts because he's affiliated with them regardless what he says

I have no problem that he does but it's funny he won't admit it when he's defending them like he has something to lose

My og sbb and chicagos were delayed for three weeks and were shipped to me. Got two discount codes as a result and used it on the Bape NMD and True Blue 3s. And I still haven't received my black toes.

Like I keep saying, y'all are too funny with the assumptions

Think whip said he spent over 1000 with them. Maybe that's why they gave him 10% off.

I've spent more like $2K with them over the last month or so

Like I said, continue with your speculations and assumptions. You're trying way too hard in desperation to get answers aren't you.

You're on a need-to-know basis and frankly, you don't need to know. 

You're just fake. Simple. Who even responds like that? You're not the company, right? Then aren't we all a need to know?

Like I said, come thru my pms and meet in person. Don't talk tough online but scared to address men in person. If your company is legit, let me proxy NTers pairs or let me meet you up and cop in person.

You threatening me? Sure sounds like it. Reported.

Last edited:

homeboy in here writing paragraphs
roll.gif

MLA format!
I can write APA and AP style as well. You didn't know that I once wrote for Fox Sports? Thought you already viewed my profile buddy 
roll.gif
yea, once u did. nowadays youre taking a credit line from niketalk members. far cry from once back in the day
roll.gif

At this point, mods need to ban him. Just create a new kdak sn and answer your questions thru that name.

Chill...

You been gone from this thread for like a week then come back just to keep bashing on whip and kdak

I think everyone gets it. You think kdak is fake or scam and you think whip is involved.

You made your comments, you can bounce now because you keep saying the same stuff, just spamming the thread.

Them boys was givin out codes for when ppl complained about something worth complaining over, like not having the size you ordered or something like that, don't quote me on that tho I know how y'all NT Johnny Cochrans are.

Really sometimes it doesn't add up, like sometimes I remember it being written in this thread somewhere that if he like oversold your size he'll offer to send it in a couple days like he had em on go and could just cop and sell em to you. But the flaw in that is that he would have to be copping at resale prices bc who (besides kdak) taking Ls on jordan 1 resale? Maybe he has bots and boys who got bots and they like them dudes in the pic with walls of kicks and this cat just doing his side thing starting off with a big cartel and whatnot? Idk. That's where the notion comes into play that he sittin on funds or well at least some TYPE (I mean amount, I type like I talk) of funds and combination of preorder funds he can cop off somebody for resale and then sell on his site for the low to build and get his name out there.. but another thing is dudes site was apparently live long before whip put it up here. So was this part of kdaks strategy and it was working until he got hit by a tsunami of orders (NT) and then a typhoon of cancellations (NT) which he just couldn't keep up with? The give away could also add to the sitting on bread theory. Why is he still around? Site is live right now? I got my shoes Saturday. It's Wednesday. I know some got their pairs in. Pairs are looking straight. The only thing that stood out to me was the lace bag with 3 lines instead of 4. My pair smell like 1s supposed to. When I take pics I'll zoom in on upc number and tag, check for pre-lace creasing and take out the insoles. That's another thing, why couldn't a couple of y'all pull out your insoles? I've always been able to apply a light amount of force and the insoles peel off, sometimes they peel off in waves of sticky sections if that makes sense. But other than that it's just mainly ****** communication and petty, poor, and confusing business practices. Shoes straight tho

Last edited:
pot, meet kettle. you posting wonderous new things everytime you make a post here? look at your post history. youre saying the same thing over and over too in different ways. except youre on the other side of the fence so you think youre an angel.

You obviously haven't read my post then

At first, I was cool with KDak delaying my shipments and figured I'd get my stuff eventually.

But when they intentionally shipped 1 pair of shoes to my house instead of the actual number associated to the orders, I was done.  When I politely emailed them and asked what happened, I didn't receive a reply.  If they replied to me acknowledging the mistake and an attempt to fix it, I would have been fine with having to wait a little longer to receive what I ordered.  I gave them more than enough time to reply to my message.  They chose to ignore that.  So I had no choice but to 'File a claim with PayPal'.

The one other pair of RSBB I received from an earlier order were legit, which I am grateful for.

i read it. you already said peeps were spamming the thread at this point no? you repeated same thing to edshoe no? and while doing so told him to leave cuz you think hes repeating himself.

oh ok.

Cause and effect bruh. Its in response to all the spam. I'll stop though. Lets see if you guys will do the same.

there are pleeeeenty of resellers who have good business ethics and practices and know what theyre doing. dont blame Nike for this reseller getting in way over his head lol. thats crazy.

some dude doesnt know how to run a business correctly, so its nikes fault....LOL

Bro, my point was that Nike could easily kill every reseller by making more pairs.. They did this with the Aqua 8s last year and could've done it for these. I have no idea why they didn't but this creates a butterfly effect in which people are forced to deal with resellers (good OR bad ones) because, aside from the extrenely rare restock, this is the only way they will ever get the shoe.

You do realize that if Nike made enough pairs that these resellers wouldn't exist in the first place, right?
I think part of the allure of certain shoes is the fact that they're limited. Personally I only care for the limited releases, it makes them seem like they're worth having. Wouldn't make sense to make everything a general release. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom