• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They choose to buy from resellers because they either have no other avenue or don't care about the price.

Last edited:
They choose to buy from resellers because they either have no other avenue or don't care about the price.

And the reason they have "no other avenue" is because Nike is limiting the supply. Meanwhile, Nike releases complete garbage in GR quantities that you can find right on on any store shelf and also in the outlets.

He has people who with paid orders from weeks ago waiting for tracking and people with tracking that hasn't been updated yet he can ship "promo" orders within 24 hours, not to mention failure to respond to emails.

Don't let the prices blind your eyes.

Last edited:
So how we doing in here

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Has anyone preordered on http://www.soleseriouss.com/ ?
i have a few times. prices are sometimes up there but trust me when i say they run their business NOTHING like kdak. youll get timely order confirm, shipping confirm, and the kicks will come in a timely manner.

theyre legit too btw. the few times i orders and preordered from there, i legit chcked on here and flightclub and theyre legit.

i have a few times. prices are sometimes up there but trust me when i say they run their business NOTHING like kdak. youll get timely order confirm, shipping confirm, and the kicks will come in a timely manner.

theyre legit too btw. the few times i orders and preordered from there, i legit chcked on here and flightclub and theyre legit.
Their preorder prices for the true blue 3s, space jam 11s and foamposite royals are not too bad!

Their preorder prices for the true blue 3s, space jam 11s and foamposite royals are not too bad!
in my experience with them, if the preorders are not too bad for certain kicks on that site, it usually tells me that the shoes most likely wont be hard to get. thats just my take on it, but so far it has rung true for me.

this dude kdak is a fraud. i've ordered a few pairs before this thread blew up. at first he was very consistent with responses stating that he had the pairs in hand and was shipping my today or tommorow (aj pinnacle 6; response received weeks ago). ever since he was called out, he never responded to messages. he has time to ship people free shoes and has time to give away free shoes but when it comes to delivering he cant. his latest update about black toes is total bologna, this is a big ponzi scheme and we are just the puppets of the puppeteer. i have to file a claim and wait for that moron to respond which i doubt he will. all the guys that defend him either have wishful thinking waiting for a pair or part of this elaborate scheme. 

who the hell makes a website on big cartel and does a lame windows paint edits. i hope yall begin to realize this hoax and for the ones eating popcorn, continue eating popocorn because thats all we can do while waiting for this incompetent dude to answer. 

They got 100k loans man

It's legit

They're able to give away 20k in shoes because it's a loan!

Not even hating because the shoes have been legit but the site is officially trash and done with.

this dude kdak is a fraud. i've ordered a few pairs before this thread blew up. at first he was very consistent with responses stating that he had the pairs in hand and was shipping my today or tommorow (aj pinnacle 6; response received weeks ago). ever since he was called out, he never responded to messages. he has time to ship people free shoes and has time to give away free shoes but when it comes to delivering he cant. his latest update about black toes is total bologna, this is a big ponzi scheme and we are just the puppets of the puppeteer. i have to file a claim and wait for that moron to respond which i doubt he will. all the guys that defend him either have wishful thinking waiting for a pair or part of this elaborate scheme. 

who the hell makes a website on big cartel and does a lame windows paint edits. i hope yall begin to realize this hoax and for the ones eating popcorn, continue eating popocorn because thats all we can do while waiting for this incompetent dude to answer. 

If it is fake what about those of us who received our legit pairs? I ordered 3 pairs and have only received 1 pair but they are definitely legit.

$250 for the true blues (i found a code for free shipping) is basically retail.  Also $325 for the space jams is got to be lower than GOAT or StockX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom