• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is fake what about those of us who received our legit pairs? I ordered 3 pairs and have only received 1 pair but they are definitely legit.
and what about for everyone else that havn't received 1 pair. just because you received one pair doesn't justify total legitimacy over a seller. can easily go buy a pair of shatteredback boards and be yea ok, here you go. ive earned your trust. 

i have a few times. prices are sometimes up there but trust me when i say they run their business NOTHING like kdak. youll get timely order confirm, shipping confirm, and the kicks will come in a timely manner.

theyre legit too btw. the few times i orders and preordered from there, i legit chcked on here and flightclub and theyre legit.
$250 for the true blues (i found a code for free shipping) is basically retail.  Also $325 for the space jams is got to be lower than GOAT or StockX.
i havent ordered from him in months as i mostly can secure whatever i need/want. i might hit them up for the what is love 13s that only come out in china. i know i cant get those myself. everything else i know i can lock down at least 1 personal pair. mayb not yeezys lol but dont want those.

dont know about the tb3s, but i know them space jams gonna b PLENTIFUL. its a holiday 11. 72-10s were last years holiday 11 if im not mistaken. they did horrible at resell.

before i get trounced...I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH SOLESERIOUSS. lol

Last edited:
Bruh, some people on NT claims that Foot Locker sells unauthorized shoes 

My neighbor back in 2003 successfully returned fake pairs to Foot Locker-shady as hell but stranger things have happened.. I'd bet that they have much better legit checks on returned shoes these days.

Paypal refunded me today. Glad that's over with. Good luck to those that still have faith and are holding on hoping to receive their pairs. At least with all the cancellations, kdak should have plenty of inventory and he can start shipping some shoes out....

this dude kdak is a fraud. i've ordered a few pairs before this thread blew up. at first he was very consistent with responses stating that he had the pairs in hand and was shipping my today or tommorow (aj pinnacle 6; response received weeks ago). ever since he was called out, he never responded to messages. he has time to ship people free shoes and has time to give away free shoes but when it comes to delivering he cant. his latest update about black toes is total bologna, this is a big ponzi scheme and we are just the puppets of the puppeteer. i have to file a claim and wait for that moron to respond which i doubt he will. all the guys that defend him either have wishful thinking waiting for a pair or part of this elaborate scheme. 

who the hell makes a website on big cartel and does a lame windows paint edits. i hope yall begin to realize this hoax and for the ones eating popcorn, continue eating popocorn because thats all we can do while waiting for this incompetent dude to answer. 
We have a ******* winner! Finally somebody gets Kfap's business model. Shoenzi scheme. He will use money coming in to buy legit pairs...give those out to people and string along the others. Where it stops...no one knows. 

this dude kdak is a fraud. i've ordered a few pairs before this thread blew up. at first he was very consistent with responses stating that he had the pairs in hand and was shipping my today or tommorow (aj pinnacle 6; response received weeks ago). ever since he was called out, he never responded to messages. he has time to ship people free shoes and has time to give away free shoes but when it comes to delivering he cant. his latest update about black toes is total bologna, this is a big ponzi scheme and we are just the puppets of the puppeteer. i have to file a claim and wait for that moron to respond which i doubt he will. all the guys that defend him either have wishful thinking waiting for a pair or part of this elaborate scheme. 

who the hell makes a website on big cartel and does a lame windows paint edits. i hope yall begin to realize this hoax and for the ones eating popcorn, continue eating popocorn because thats all we can do while waiting for this incompetent dude to answer. 
We have a ******* winner! Finally somebody gets Kfap's business model. Shoenzi scheme. He will use money coming in to buy legit pairs...give those out to people and string along the others. Where it stops...no one knows. 

I said this last week and people thought it was crazy

Last edited:
Rancho Cucamonga has a philipino reseller crew that used to be tight with Vitale Kicks and his crew. Y'all want the business so here it is.  Vitale had a ponzi scheme of sorts where resellers, including Kev, would pool money together and scoop up the I.E.'s retail pairs for receipt and launch sticker purposes for pictures, but had boxes of UAs from Putian that were being mixed in with the retail pairs.  IF you look at the ending tweet of vitale and kdak...they're around the same time. Why? Because I started messing with their business at Ontario Mills in 2015 and got managers to up their prices, or stop serving them all together.  That's when the ish hit the fan because instead of more buyers getting real pairs, the majority were UA.

You want more proof, go ask a random about the time 3 guys tried to stab a 6 foot, fat mexican (me), and ended up getting tossed thru Nike's windows and mills entrance doors. Apparently, I had a "hit" put out on me :lol:
Just so everybody is clear

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom