• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its because he accepted paypal and with that extra layer of protectionr ;we were willing to take a leap in faith. if he just accepted credit cards and western union like the other dirt bag websites. we wouldn't have bought. this was definitely an elaborate scheme. the only way it can play out is if he intended to default hence the email changes. cash out before the tides get too high. 
Then you had "respected" people in the NT community to go along with it. To keep it pumped up even when the flames were dying.

Damn this thread jumped in a span of 12 hours. Anyone mind chiming in? Did someone receive fake pairs?

So the pairs so far sent out and received by various NTers have been cleared as legit and been getting cancellations as well since everyone has been suspect of him. What are the other possible routes this guy might've possibly taken other than mixing in UA's?
Less than stellar customer service? Yes

Delayed shipping? No doubt, which is why you always have the option to cancel if you think you're never gonna get your pair. However, one must understand that their site blew up with tons of orders in just a short amount of time so it's plausible that initially they were backed up to the point where delays were not probable but inevitable.

Ponzi scheme? LOL, all speculation and no evidence. People who are so convinced, go hire an attorney and let's see them prove it. I'd like to see it too. If this can be proven, I'll jump off the KDak wagon as well.

Lack of email responses? Sure. I don't blame y'all for being upset, I would be too. So it's your own decision to make and yours only if you want to cancel as a result of delayed responses. Nobody's forcing you to do business with them and vice versa.

KDak selling UA pairs? lol, if you think they're selling fakes you know nothing about sneakers. FOH with those amateur LC's

Stealing from people and closing down shop? FOH, the website is still up albeit they're not taking new orders but there's no sense in speculating because their business is their business and the fact of the matter is they are posting updates on their site every other day and y'all are still getting refunded by Paypal.

KDak a fraud? One's perception is one's reality, and you only believe they are a fraud because they've been slandered continuously on this thread. It's a shame if your decisions are influenced by haters whose only agenda is to persuade you not to do business with them because of pure speculation about their products and business practices (i.e, why are they giving away 100 pairs? how is it possible for them to have a $10 margin on RSBBs? How do they source their pairs? lol). 

At the end of the day, had certain trolls not made it a point to falsely claim KDak sells UA pairs and slander them without any proof while consequently influencing others to file claims, the outcome and general consensus would have been completely different. Remember, all the trolling happened, or should I say BEGAN, well before the lack of email responses transpired and way before shipping got delayed. A couple of them began their hate crusade long before people started even receiving their legit pairs, thus causing doubt in the minds of all you people who couldn't think for yourselves and do you own due diligence prior to the site blowing up with all sorts of negativity placed towards it. The rest is history.

How bout them Cubbies? Getcha Sum.

Last edited:
Delayed shipping? No doubt, which is why you always have the option to cancel if you think you're never gonna get your pair. However, one must understand that their site blew up with tons of orders in just a short amount of time so it's plausible that initially they were backed up to the point where delays were not probable but inevitable.
Ponzi scheme? LOL, all speculation and no evidence. People who are so convinced, go hire an attorney and let's see them prove it. I'd like to see it too. If this can be proven, I'll jump off the KDak wagon as well.
Lack of email responses? Sure. I don't blame y'all for being upset, I would be too. So it's your own decision to make and yours only if you want to cancel as a result of delayed responses. Nobody's forcing you to do business with them and vice versa.

KDak selling UA pairs? lol, if you think they're selling fakes you know nothing about sneakers. FOH with those amateur LC's
Stealing from people and closing down shop? FOH, the website is still up albeit they're not taking new orders but there's no sense in speculating because their business is their business and the fact of the matter is they are posting updates on their site every other day and y'all are still getting refunded by Paypal.
KDak a fraud? One's perception is one's reality, and you only believe they are a fraud because they've been slandered continuously on this thread. It's a shame if your decisions are influenced by haters whose only agenda is to persuade you not to do business with them because of pure speculation about their products and business practices (i.e, why are they giving away 100 pairs? how is it possible for them to have a $10 margin on RSBBs? How do they source their pairs? lol). 

At the end of the day, had certain trolls not made it a point to falsely claim KDak sells UA pairs and slander them without any proof while consequently influencing others to file claims, the outcome and general consensus would have been completely different. Remember, all the trolling happened well before the lack of email responses and way before shipping got delayed. A couple of them began their hate crusade long before people started even receiving their legit pairs, thus causing doubt in the minds of all you people who couldn't think for yourselves and do you own due diligence prior to the site blowing up with all sorts of negativity placed towards it. The rest is history.

Damage Control Essay.

Delayed shipping? No doubt, which is why you always have the option to cancel if you think you're never gonna get your pair. 

At the end of the day, had certain trolls not made it a point to falsely claim KDak sells UA pairs and slander them without any proof while consequently influencing others to file claims, the outcome and general consensus would have been completely different. Remember, all the trolling happened well before the lack of email responses and way before shipping got delayed. A couple of them began their hate crusade long before people started even receiving their legit pairs, thus causing doubt in the minds of all you people who couldn't think for yourselves and do you own due diligence prior to the site blowing up with all sorts of negativity placed towards it. The rest is history.

The pairs so far are legit. Kdak is not fulfilling people's orders and are constantly lying to customers. Why would they constantly restock their "inventory" when they can't fulfill the initial orders? Why did they have a giveaway of 100 pairs without fulfilling the initial orders. Stop defending them lol

At the end of the day, had certain trolls not made it a point to falsely claim KDak sells UA pairs and slander them without any proof while consequently influencing others to file claims, the outcome and general consensus would have been completely different. Remember, all the trolling happened, or should I say BEGAN, well before the lack of email responses transpired and way before shipping got delayed. A couple of them began their hate crusade long before people started even receiving their legit pairs, thus causing doubt in the minds of all you people who couldn't think for yourselves and do you own due diligence prior to the site blowing up with all sorts of negativity placed towards it. The rest is history.

This is a "story" from a "customer"
Seems like your blaming this forum just the way kdak did :lol:
Seems to Me you and kdak don't like accepting responsibility

Last edited:
You are without a doubt kdak lol. Post the email conversation that you had with them regarding picking up your pair/ pairs. 

Once again the word troll is being used to talk about those against KDak. KDak is ultimate troll.
I'm just as fine calling them "hater" or "reseller competitor" or "slanderer" or "can't legit check a bag of M&M's if their life depended on it"...whatever suits you my friend.

Last edited:

So the pairs so far sent out and received by various NTers have been cleared as legit and been getting cancellations as well since everyone has been suspect of him. What are the other possible routes this guy might've possibly taken other than mixing in UA's?
lets do a poll to see how many people cancelled their orders because of constant lies about shipping and absurd delays and no communication VS how many people cancelled purely because they got influenced that kdak sells UAs.

if the former is the majority, you send me 5 grand. if the latter wins out, then youre right and ill paypal you 5 grand. we can each put our 5 grand in an escrow or agree on a neutral 3rd party to hold the funds and release em to the winner so nobody can back out.

put your money where your mouth is. how far you willing to ride?

edit: dont come back at me with a college essay. this question does not require all that BS

Last edited:

Keep speculating and I'll keep laughing.
How are you the only one that has consistently been in contact with them? Of course if you are Kdak or are affiliated with them in anyway, you wouldn't be able to show proof of the messages.
Consistently been in contact with them? LOL, I haven't contacted them in weeks. I know my pairs will get to my house eventually. I have no need to bug them with email after email asking about my pairs because I've done a lot of business with them and know that they've been backed up ever since NT'ers started ordering. Understandably so, I have more trust in them than a lot of you here therefore I have little to worry about my orders.

In fact, I ordered the Black Toes weeks ago and have yet to receive them...but if more than a month goes by and I still haven't received my pair, best believe I will contact them.

Let's here that one again about how you would get summerloves chis back from a website u have no affiliation with :lol:
That one gives me a good laugh

lets do a poll to see how many people cancelled their orders because of constant lies about shipping and absurd delays and no communication VS how many people cancelled purely because they got influenced that kdak sells UAs.

if the former is the majority, you send me 5 grand. if the latter wins out, then youre right and ill paypal you 5 grand. we can each put our 5 grand in an escrow or agree on a neutral 3rd party to hold the funds and release em to the winner so nobody can back out.

edit: dont come back at me with a college essay. this question does not require all that BS
Flat out stupidity. Poll ain't gonna work because of BIAS that has already been placed in a lot of people's minds and its clear that there are a few of haters here who do nothing but lie. I can already see it, "Yeah I ordered and cancelled because of lies" yet no order was ever placed. And guess what, only KDak themselves will have the real proof of who really ordered and who really cancelled.

And like I said, delays and untimely communication increased in frequency when all of the cancellation requests and claims started trickling in.

Not to mention, there are also those people whose orders were cancelled not by the customers themselves but by KDak! Bet you forgot about that one buddy.

Don't come back at me with your lame attempts at sarcasm. You wanna talk about money? PM me and I'll make sure I get in contact with you.

Last edited:

Poll ain't gonna work because of BIAS that has already placed in a lot of people's minds and its clear that there are a few of haters here who do nothing but lie. I can already see it, "Yeah I ordered and cancelled because of lies" yet no order was never placed. And guess what, only KDak themselves will have the real proof of who really ordered and who really cancelled.

And like I said, delays and untimely communication increased in frequency when all of the cancellation requests and claims started trickling in.

Not to mention, there are also those people whose orders were cancelled not by the customers but by KDak! Bet you forgot about that one buddy.

Don't come back at me with your lame attempts at sarcasm. You wanna talk about money? PM me and I'll make sure I get in contact with you.
Oh, Ok.

Let's here that one again about how you would get summerloves chis back from a website u have no affiliation with
laugh.gif

That one gives me a good laugh
Someone who doesn't know how to use the word "hear" and "here" in its proper context is someone who gives me a good laugh 
laugh.gif

I think you took my post personally whip as if it was an attack. I only wondered what other options the dude could've taken after sending out the first batch of his orders. But at this point I am going to have to believe something shady is going on atm since he has made all the wrong decisions. The way you champion for Kdak as well is also throwing people in the loop that you are Kdak as well which you can't blame them. I however don't think you are personally kdak but I do believe you have some sort of deal with them and are most definitely affiliated with them in some sort of way.

I think you took my post personally whip as if it was an attack. I only wondered what other options the dude could've taken after sending out the first batch of his orders. But at this point I am going to have to believe something shady is going on atm since he has made all the wrong decisions. The way you champion for Kdak as well is also throwing people in the loop that you are Kdak as well which you can't blame them. I however don't think you are personally kdak but I do believe you have some sort of deal with them and are most definitely affiliated with them in some sort of way.
That was my bad bro, the entire post actually wasn't directed at you. It was directed to people here in general. 

Nonetheless, you have been one of the cool and cordial ones here and I respect your comments and if your decision is to be cautious, that's perfectly understandable.

I can't blame people for thinking the way they think, and they can continue to believe what they want...but the fact of the matter is, people are way too consumed in desperately trying to find out if I'm KDak or if I'm "affiliated" with them in some way. Creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom