• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I'm just grateful I got 2 shoes. Two claims pending. One for Chis that may keep and cancel claim and one for RSBB that never shipped. Was refunded on all my preorders last week thankfully.

Last edited:
kdak refunded you? you didnt have to escalate a claim?

Yeah, I demanded a refund on my preorders before he sent the "file a claim" emails. Told him I'd dispute all the charges if he didn't refund immediately. Was refunded the next morning with credits already showing on my CC accounts within a day.

Last edited:
PayPal will give you your money. You didn't receive shoes, period. You also have your credit card chargeback that will always have your back if no goods were received.

wow I would say Kdak is dumb for thinking they could bait and switch niketalk members , but their main goal was to just get the cash not deliver the sneakers. good plan if they were scheming , but they could of made more money being legitimate if they really had the product. Hope everyone gets their kicks if they waiting and I know paypal refunds money if shoes are not delivered.

All that happen, kdak crazy for doing that. Don't worry guys PayPal will get you your money

paypal will cover the loss. He assured me no matter what that Paypal will refund my money. I even specifically mentioned that the seller (kdak) is already in a negative balance and we're talking big numbers here (threw out a figure of 50 grand) and the rep again assured me the money would be refunded to the buyer (me). 

I was being sarcastic

paypal will cover the loss. He assured me no matter what that Paypal will refund my money. I even specifically mentioned that the seller (kdak) is already in a negative balance and we're talking big numbers here (threw out a figure of 50 grand) and the rep again assured me the money would be refunded to the buyer (me). 

50k!? In sneaker debt!? He's bout to Donald Trump them and file bankruptcy

Sounds like the internal revenue sevice and possibly the federal beaureu of investigation will check out what the fuss is all about with kdak the clown

All y'all hoping people won't get refunded by PayPal [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Glad I got my pair before Kdak burnt down
roll.gif
Me too...but according to KDak they "aren't going anywhere" so I got more pairs coming my way 
roll.gif

This has been one of the most entertaining threads in years. When Kodak's website was first mentioned, I thought to myself to good to be true! I honestly thought these pairs have to be UA but members verified the pairs to be authentic! Now........

We all know that he ended up being over his head with everything and any member of this forum should be disappointed. Members were vouching even when others didn't receive theirs pairs and they have yet to receive theirs. I never heard of having to wait weeks upon weeks to receive a purchase. The most I have ever waited was 8 days and that's because the seller was on vacation. Kodak's customer service is the worst I've ever heard of, hell even SPRINT is laughing to themselves like wow, I thought it couldn't get any worse than us!!!

What's even worse, is this 100 pair giveaway!!! You have members who have yet to receive pairs but KODAK decides to have a promo giving away pairs! Maybe its something else to it but it shows the lack of remorse for basically screwing guys over! I know this have been said but IMO, he used others money float other pairs and basically lost money releasing pairs at a below market (resale) rate (basically buying pairs at market rate and selling them at a discounted rate). It sounds pretty far-fetch but this is my opinion. I wouldn't continue to vouch for a website that has consistently fallen short. Moving forward, no one should want to deal with a website or service like this! I understand one or two issues but cmon!!! 

Before you say, he is troll and doesn't contribute much to NT (meaning myself), I was a member years before and joined again a few years ago. A forum is a place to share info and idea and give an opinion and this is me! I don't comment much but do like to go through the pages and read the messages on the chat board because sometimes its helpful and other times it provides great entertainment! Just remember, sometimes if it seems as if "its too good to be true" then its probably too good to be true! 

Just to clarify you post these pics before right? They look legit. Just want to make sure because i feel like I seen that Las Vegas reciept before already.
yeah i did, kinda sketched out now cause of all the craze in this thread atm

This has been one of the most entertaining threads in years. When Kodak's website was first mentioned, I thought to myself to good to be true! I honestly thought these pairs have to be UA but members verified the pairs to be authentic! Now........

We all know that he ended up being over his head with everything and any member of this forum should be disappointed. Members were vouching even when others didn't receive theirs pairs and they have yet to receive theirs. I never heard of having to wait weeks upon weeks to receive a purchase. The most I have ever waited was 8 days and that's because the seller was on vacation. Kodak's customer service is the worst I've ever heard of, hell even SPRINT is laughing to themselves like wow, I thought it couldn't get any worse than us!!!

What's even worse, is this 100 pair giveaway!!! You have members who have yet to receive pairs but KODAK decides to have a promo giving away pairs! Maybe its something else to it but it shows the lack of remorse for basically screwing guys over! I know this have been said but IMO, he used others money float other pairs and basically lost money releasing pairs at a below market (resale) rate (basically buying pairs at market rate and selling them at a discounted rate). It sounds pretty far-fetch but this is my opinion. I wouldn't continue to vouch for a website that has consistently fallen short. Moving forward, no one should want to deal with a website or service like this! I understand one or two issues but cmon!!! 

Before you say, he is troll and doesn't contribute much to NT (meaning myself), I was a member years before and joined again a few years ago. A forum is a place to share info and idea and give an opinion and this is me! I don't comment much but do like to go through the pages and read the messages on the chat board because sometimes its helpful and other times it provides great entertainment! Just remember, sometimes if it seems as if "its too good to be true" then its probably too good to be true! 
i think its because he accepted paypal and with that extra layer of protectionr ;we were willing to take a leap in faith. if he just accepted credit cards and western union like the other dirt bag websites. we wouldn't have bought. this was definitely an elaborate scheme. the only way it can play out is if he intended to default hence the email changes. cash out before the tides get too high. 

Last edited:
So the pairs so far sent out and received by various NTers have been cleared as legit and been getting cancellations as well since everyone has been suspect of him. What are the other possible routes this guy might've possibly taken other than mixing in UA's?

kdak dont even gotta finesse anyone anymore....at this point, yall finessing yaselves for him. :rofl:
I'm reading this and the way people try to legitimize this in their minds and on this forum is ridiculous LMAO! The fact that people think this giveaway is real and that he can give away premium shoes at that. Even a normal functioning company couldn't afford to give away 100 shoes, even 100 "Air Monarchs" is going to cut the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom