• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can, but I would email KDAK first and ask to cancel the order and get a refund. At least you can say you have tried when explaining the claim with paypal.

This is exactly what I did. Sent PayPal KDAK's "file a claim" response and that was enough.

called paypal. rep said there's no such thing as paypal not refunding the buyer if need be. meaning they WILL take the loss no matter what. 

Come on
No way someone can just take off with Paypal's money and they just cover it

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Come on
No way someone can just take off with Paypal's money and they just cover it

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
paypal will cover the loss. He assured me no matter what that Paypal will refund my money. I even specifically mentioned that the seller (kdak) is already in a negative balance and we're talking big numbers here (threw out a figure of 50 grand) and the rep again assured me the money would be refunded to the buyer (me). 

it doesnt matter who said it first as long as we all understand the same thing, congratulations to those that actually got a pair. yall the real mvp. everyone else basically is left in the dark because kdak is too busy giving free sh*t away or busy processing our orders (just kidding). for those that got a pair from him, care to share the return address? 

Hey I'm just telling people in case

They can close out the account and then what? PayPal is funny because if he doesn't have a SSN on file they aren't getting a dime from anyone.

You will get a refund but who's to say after a few more claims or possible charge backs they won't just close the account and say f it we aren't covering anymore

Companies say one thing and do another all the time. PayPal is notorious for screwing people daily.

I'm not saying take what I'm suggesting as fact but it's def possible.

it doesnt matter who said it first as long as we all understand the same thing, congratulations to those that actually got a pair. yall the real mvp. everyone else basically is left in the dark because kdak is too busy giving free sh*t away or busy processing our orders (just kidding). for those that got a pair from him, care to share the return address? 

speaking of that... anyone get the free shoes yet?

speaking of that... anyone get the free shoes yet?
They gave away 100 pairs, were supposed to ship today but I haven't seen 1 tracking number yet. Hmmm
And even if they shipped 1 of the 100 that must be a slap in the face to everyone that's already paid weeks ago with no tracking still :smh:

Last edited:
any reputable business would defend them self in this case or at least have a real public service announcement without a crappy windows paint write up. all the time spent putting the next piece of scam up, could've been used to answer our emails and sell us more false hope. 

any reputable business would defend them self in this case or at least have a real public service announcement without a crappy windows paint write up. all the time spent putting the next piece of scam up, could've been used to answer our emails and sell us more false hope. 

they aint a business man... come on...

probably a stolen picture but thats the picture of "on hand" pairs promised almost 14 days ago 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom