• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude in my local FB group is so desperate to sell his. Got his pair on monday and just keeps spamming everyone's FS post with his reverse SBBs lol. I offered him $260 and he laughed lol These are definitely not worth anymore than that, my original SBBs are more superior in quality vs these. Hell I could just go to RSVP kingz and purchase their ATC at $260.

The issue is the demand to sell these. More ppl want to sell these or use em as trade bait. More ppl are willing these to be something. Just stood behind 8 ppl getting tickets for 1 person its
THATS GOTTA BE ANNOYING LOL.. IM GUESSING THIS IS AT QCM? I NEVER GO THERE SINCE ITS TOO FAR
laugh.gif

Word QCM is a pain to get out too. Traffic is just not worth the drive

Watching LEGIT resellers complain about the app reservations not being fair [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].. I almost love 1 threads n almost forgot how hype an orange shoe can actually be.

These are growing on me, like how different they are but still not sure how much stuff they would match that I have

The issue is the demand to sell these. More ppl want to sell these or use em as trade bait. More ppl are willing these to be something. Just stood behind 8 ppl getting tickets for 1 person its

it's def true

I wear the first sbb's damn near everyday and nobody and I mean nobody bats an eye at em

now all of a sudden boys all about these

it's def true

I wear the first sbb's damn near everyday and nobody and I mean nobody bats an eye at em

now all of a sudden boys all about these
people was still distracted from the yeezy 350 on release day

now everybody wanna cop to trade banneds if they missed, or resale to fund buying or possibly trading for yeezys v2s

Mess with this app. Already see flaws in it. If a manager have any type of computer sense RIP to that store. App can be corrupted just like the Snkrs app. Other than that, I have my pair lock down now I need one more. 

My idiot manager is doing FCFS for 15 pairs and people talking about lining up at 6/7 pm. I'm just going to send a kid out there and pay them to get my size. I'm sleeping in the bed that night.

Last edited:
Mess with this app. Already see flaws in it. If a manager have any type of computer sense RIP to that store. App can be corrupted just like the Snkrs app. Other than that, I have my pair lock down now I need one more. 

My idiot manager is doing FCFS for 15 pairs and people talking about lining up at 6/7 pm. I'm just going to send a kid out there and pay them to get my size. I'm sleeping in the bed that night.
Curious what exactly can managers do computer wise to manipulate system

So I went to Champs and I asked if they were getting this release. The guy working there told me they were only getting the SBB XXX1s, to which I said "that sucks" he laughed and replied "nobody seems to want those.."

If only Jordan Brand would give the people what they want... Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom