Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku meme never gets old.

Idk what anyone says the new dragon ball z is flames. In like 10 years kids will be all on it like the original DBZ

I stay on anime frost
Hell yea 
nthat.gif

Every Sunday its like im 8 years old again watching dbz before going to the bus stop 
laugh.gif

Its not hard at all, i grabbed hyped jordans from them on my phone at work..... Just be on the page at least 10-15 mins before they go live, make sure you have an account setup and u should be ok... Dont try going 10 mins after they drop u will be upset
It always crashes when I try to put my payment in like all these mini sites do.

Given how many OVOs were left over at NTNY, you would think Nike would try to improve this horrible "system." Nope. Same nonsense.

Won a pair but gotta drive a couple hours away and pay a toll for the bridge lol

Given how many OVOs were left over at NTNY, you would think Nike would try to improve this horrible "system." Nope. Same nonsense.

Like I said soon that FTL app will be adopted by Nike and FTL. With check ins and such to make sure locals get pairs

So many people enter all the freaking raffles for no reason

Last edited:

Its not hard at all, i grabbed hyped jordans from them on my phone at work..... Just be on the page at least 10-15 mins before they go live, make sure you have an account setup and u should be ok... Dont try going 10 mins after they drop u will be upset
It always crashes when I try to put my payment in like all these mini sites do.
Well, that method has worked for me... So do you B

L :smokin hopefully my SNKRs winning streak continues. Trying to complete my Banned/OVO/SBB2.0 trifecta of dubs. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Boy I got you via ATL tomorrow Lol if I hit online. I wish I have known I would have put my FTL app reservations toward them
Ahem, cough cough, I'm also a member of  #Teamsamplesize9 in case any pairs spill over and are left lonely.

obviously that is after babyJs23 eats...and he can finish the buffet, I'd still be happy. He's a G. and I've got my grove greens
roll.gif

cheeky of me, I know, but worth a shot.

Like I said soon that FTL app will be adopted by Nike and FTL. With check ins and such to make sure locals get pairs

So many people enter all the freaking raffles for no reason

Hopefully, the FTL app at least fixes the problem of idiots entering for no reason or entering to screw someone else out of a pair. I also like the idea of them lessening the chances for people who hit on the last release.

THEY HAD PAIRS LEFT OVER??? CRAZY..  I DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE RAFFLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom