Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The auto L list is real.

Ive cursed out that twitter account so many times I know im on there.

I dont even see their tweets on my TL anymore
laugh.gif

Hopefully, the FTL app at least fixes the problem of idiots entering for no reason or entering to screw someone else out of a pair. I also like the idea of them lessening the chances for people who hit on the last release.

Man there will be leftovers at all Nike stores. Cause u can enter all of them.

FTL app at least rewards locals with check ins

No atc is guaranteed but if they don't cop there's no charge so [emoji]128533[/emoji]
I THINK HE MEANT IF ITS THE GUARANTEED SERVICE.. THERE ARE ATC'S THEN THERE ARE AUTO SERVICES WHERE THEY ACTUALLY COP FOR YOU BUT SOME STILL CALL THEM ATC'S

The app wouldn't be flawed if only they put in a penalty system, like if you miss picking up your pair they put you on timeout for a certain amount of weeks and if you constantly do this you outright get banned from entering.

The app wouldn't be flawed if only they put in a penalty system, like if you miss picking up your pair they put you on timeout for a certain amount of weeks and if you constantly do this you outright get banned from entering.

We don't know if that is the case even if they did I wouldn't tell public

Last edited:
That would deter people from leaving pairs at the store. Or entering where they know they can't pick them up

so in total 0/6 on raffles. but watch ill hit online because the sneaker gods like to mess with me.

not looking forward to sadderday morning.

That would deter people from leaving pairs at the store. Or entering where they know they can't pick them up
Exactly, if it could get them banned in their area it would get people to stop messing up people's chances in another locations for giggles.

We don't know if that is the case even if they did I wouldn't tell public
True, I hope it's something kept in secret like they make you keep losing but you won't know you'll just assume it's because you have bad luck. I really hope they're doing that behind the scenes.

Reading a lot of L's at NikeSF...just like my sorry @** 49ers tonight.

Navorro Bowman the only consistent W in SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom