• Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a pair in size 12 but in my moms name
laugh.gif

Got my AT-L while at work. I never hit on anything from Nike online, minus the Supreme Blazers as few weeks back, and those sat for awhile.

any1 have any idea on how i can get these since my cell phone is broken and dont have access to the snkrs app? man this is bullcrap they wont be released at nike.com

I have kind of a weak outlet, so I don't even get to feel that pain
laugh.gif
but I know if it's even kinda limited I'm assed out at the foot stores
I can never find size13s at the outlet here. I don't even check anymore because it's been like that for years.
eeverytime i go to an outlet and they are fresh in the aisles i always see them but if they have been sitting they will disappear. but ive only been to so cal stores, vegas and mexico. Even dam mexico had size 14's

any1 have any idea on how i can get these since my cell phone is broken and dont have access to the snkrs app? man this is bullcrap they wont be released at nike.com
You can always try on SNKRS on a computer.

Anyone who asked about the atc I sent a pm with the 20% off code. Future reference remember this board is here to help people and discuss shoes not show off how many pair you can cop or brag about your scripts. You don't help the board I'll never help you. Sorry for the rant hope we [emoji]127859[/emoji] tomorrow

It's been awhile since I've been on the forum what's up everyone. Needless to say I'm in on these, I took my first L with NT chicago fingers crossed i don't totally strikeout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom