• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They look really comfortable but the overall look of the shoe makes it something I wouldnt wear.  Good resell tho

Just locked down a pre-order online for $200 shipped. $25 over retail isn't bad at all, at least I will finally be able to sleep in on Sadderday morning lol

Last edited:
So update from PDX Oregon-
Shiekh Mlk shipment is late. Shiekh in lloyed center said they were getting them and doing fcfs. I had a funny feeling so called again today. They got their gs sizes but not mens. Another late shipment. They say they will do fcfs on the 11th or 12th. A dam weekday. I'm super annoyed RN. HOH doin raffle but kinda far from me and I never win there. Got the L on the nike app. Where can I get these online?

Just locked down a pre-order online for $200 shipped but since the company is local, I will personally meet with them on Saturday to pick up the kicks. $25 over retail, I will finally be able to sleep in Sadderday morning lol
Wow lucky

SO, after speaking wit a NDC super

He told me that they dropped the Draw, because they had alot of these and the Upper Mgt at nike changed it to FCFS for 7am pst online Sat

For what it's worth

He told me that they dropped the Draw, because they had alot of these and the Upper Mgt at nike changed it to FCFS for 7am pst online Sat

For what it's worth

So it's going to be on the actual Ndc and not snkrs right?

For what it's worth
Well you know what that means....release the bots!

So it's going to be on the actual Ndc and not snkrs right?
no snkrs my bad!

wait .. isn't that on desktop?

but they had the shoe on Nike + and that's not snkrs

so maybe he's right 

Last edited:
I'm thinking that even if there are a lot of pairs available on Nike, it will still sell out rather quickly and may not hit NDC because there are some retailers who won't even be getting them in Men's sizes

So update from PDX Oregon-
Shiekh Mlk shipment is late. Shiekh in lloyed center said they were getting them and doing fcfs. I had a funny feeling so called again today. They got their gs sizes but not mens. Another late shipment. They say they will do fcfs on the 11th or 12th. A dam weekday. I'm super annoyed RN. HOH doin raffle but kinda far from me and I never win there. Got the L on the nike app. Where can I get these online?
Our HoH is so sus on anything other than GRs, never have hit there on anything limited. Took the L on the niketown raffle as well. I preordered last weekend but I'm worried theyll flake because they just upped their price in the past couple days. Sucks about Shiekh, coming down from school (Corvallis) on a weekday just can't happen.

I'm gonna try my luck on SNKRS and go from there personally, best case scenario I get two pairs, worst I have to pay resale if it isn't 300+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom