Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 minutes or bust

i wonder what happens when people get hip and start return szn for the minutes 
laugh.gif

hit on state st. hopefully POTUS stays his **** home and doesn't go nowhere until i'm out the city 
mean.gif

I wonder if I was unable to reserve before 5pm because I had a head start, will all people who didnt have head starts all be unable when 5 pm came along. BS nonetheless, 6 stores with head starts and nothing. :smh:

What are the chances of getting a pair reserved if you're on a wait list. I just got that notification on the footlocker app. Does that mean we will find out if pairs are not picked up by 6?

Hit one one adult, and 2 GS sizes. Looks like I'm in for another road trip tomorrow morning!

What are the chances of getting a pair reserved if you're on a wait list. I just got that notification on the footlocker app. Does that mean we will find out if pairs are not picked up by 6?

Depends they redo the left over pairs. So if someone doesn't get the size u are. Then it's all you

So slim to none

Ive been listed twice and both times, i got the shoes... Hopefully you will be good... You find out tonight if you get off the list

Last edited:

It will let you know if someone passes on their reservation or if the time runs out. You only get a few hours to claim them if you won.

Fam i stepped away from my desk for a second. 

And I heard my ringtone ring sooooo faintly..

I rannnnnn back and i missed it x_x

I called asap. 2nd time I called they just hung up on me 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Before I could call a third time...

I got a VM that I won my 9.5 and can go pick them up tomorrow!!!!

WOWOOWOWOW

This is RF HOH btw
I told you we'd do it! 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom