• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
out of 4 orders on eBay for these 3 got cancelled. Idk why but I felt that was going to happen, which is why I made 4 orders.

Just throwing this out there.

I ordered the sbb 2 off they're first restock and also grabbed the chicagos that went up yesterday.

I contacted them last night to ask if they could combine my two orders into one package to save time. I also mentioned to them that they are receiving a lot of scrutiny on the forums concerning their legitimacy. They responded really quickly to my email and told me they would gladly ship both pairs together for me. They also said that they do not actively defend their legitimacy in forums or throughout social media in any way. They simply let their products and service speak for them, and I will see once I receive my package and to let them know if I have any more questions or concerns.

They definitely seem confident and the rapid response to my question, was a good sign to me.

My pairs should be shipping out on the 17th I believe and once I receive them I will return here to post pics.

If the pairs look off and I feel like I got fake pairs, I will just contact PayPal and get it sorted out.

I guess time will tell on this one guys, but I must say that the pair posted a couple pages back looks 100% legit to me

Did someone start a legit thread for Kdak & Co so we can post pics, receipts and etc...

Make it easy to find and keep the banter out of here

From the OVO thread.

Their OVO style code is the code used on replica pairs - http://www.fireshoes.co/air-jordan-12-ovo-white-white-metallic-gold-white-456985-090.html

Legit: Style ID:
873864 102- http://www.flightclub.com/air-jordan-12-retro-ovo-ovo-white-metallic-gold-white-012518

Could be any number of things from typo, to erroneous google search, but I am waiting these pairs to start rolling in so we can see more legit checks. Hopefully that's just a typo for you guys. 

google that style code and sole collector and sneakernews pages pop up as well......... who knows. this will all be solved soon enough.

Whoever posted that link in this thread for the public to see created this problem. It's already spands 3 different threads, and no telling how many more.

This is why many members keep certain things in PMs. SMH!
Very good point. I don't get why they do that 
mean.gif

Whilst on the subject of PM's, if I tried to help you get a size 13, why wouldn't you at least have the decency to reply to my PM? You got in touch with me first, right? No gratitude required, Just a response.

google that style code and sole collector and sneakernews pages pop up as well......... who knows. this will all be solved soon enough.
Definitely, that's the style code of the popup pairs it seems, which is why legit sources had it too, but for whatever reason nike switched up the code from the Oct 1 pairs. 

in reality you're d***mned if you do and d***mned if you don't when it comes to sharing, not sharing, or pm'ing info on niketalk. :rolleyes

Last edited:
in reality you're d***mned if you do and d***mned if you don't when it comes to sharing, not sharing, or pm'ing info on niketalk.
eyes.gif
Yeah, I appreciate the OG advice, wether it was meant for me or not.

Tried to help a couple of people get some pairs, with no personal gain whatsoever for myself ( except for hopefully building a good reputation) and it seems to have been unappreciated. 

Maybe I made a mistake with a certain Nter, I apologised, but no response. 

Sometimes I wonder why I do this, in all walks of life. you seem to think you stumble upon a community that ain't like that, but then you realise you were wrong. 

Perhaps a benefit of this was that I've met 2 more solid Nters.

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong about the others, and they reach out.

whine whine whine moan moan.. that's enough from me.

Whoever posted that link in this thread for the public to see created this problem. It's already spands 3 different threads, and no telling how many more.

This is why many members keep certain things in PMs. SMH!

I would say that is effective grassroots marketing on KDAK's part. Assuming the SBBs are legit, they are positioning themselves to start stealing customers who would preorder from places like from Sobe, 23penny, etc. etc. They would easily make up the money left on the table from the $200 SBB restock.

I would say that is effective grassroots marketing on KDAK's part. Assuming the SBBs are legit, they are positioning themselves to start stealing customers who would preorder from places like from Sobe, 23penny, etc. etc. They would easily make up the money left on the table from the $200 SBB restock.
This .. Similar to how Sole started back in 2009.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom