• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I didn't know people were using Kdak. The guy/store is 100% legit. Not sure how he does it though. Always ships with receipt and everything. Unfortunately I am pretty damn disappointed with these. The creme leather is buttery like the OG but that orange leather is hard af. Might have to do a quick flip. Glad I doubled up on the OG when I did. Def in my top 5.

Last edited:
:nerd:

nerd.gif

95705_nerd.gif

:tongue:

Damn I didn't know people were using Kdak. The guy/store is 100% legit. Not sure how he does it though. Always ships with receipt and everything. Unfortunately I am pretty damn disappointed with these. The creme leather is buttery like the OG but that orange leather is hard af. Might have to do a quick flip. Glad I doubled up on the OG when I did. Def in my top 5.

Looking like whiplashtw03 whiplashtw03 might be MVP of the thread. :nthat:

babyjs23 babyjs23 [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:

There's no way pairs from kdak are arriving today when they barely started shipping out pairs yesterday since Monday was a holiday.
My pair from Kickzr4us shipped from Tampa on Monday and was delivered to me in Va yesterday afternoon
That was quick yo. So maybe I'm wrong then, I always thought USPS Priority was at least 2 days at the soonest, not overnight. But I guess one never knows.

Looking like @wHipLAshTw03 might be MVP of the thread.
nthat.gif

@babyJs23 [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
BabyJs23 is Hall of Fame status though...straight up legend, no joke.

These should have came with orange laces too.

Anyways about kdak, my size 10 should arrive this saturday. Also ordered a size 7 and should be here friday.

Kind of annoyed because I ordered the size 10 on 10/7 and the size 7 on 10/10 and they shipped the size 7 before shipping the size 10 [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Anyways I'll post piks asap

Last edited:
These should have came with orange laces too.

Anyways about kdak, my size 10 should arrive this saturday. Also ordered a size 7 and should be here friday.

Kind of annoyed because I ordered the size 10 on 10/7 and the size 7 on 10/10 and they shipped the size 7 before shipping the size 10 [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Anyways I'll post piks asap
I actually think its fortunate that at least you're getting both pairs by 10/15. Since you ordered the size 7 on 10/10, per their website it shouldn't have shipped out until Oct 17th so you're actually getting the sz 7 well in advance of their shipping schedule.

Looking forward to see the pics!

I actually think its fortunate that at least you're getting both pairs by 10/15. Since you ordered the size 7 on 10/10, per their website it shouldn't have shipped out until Oct 17th so you're actually getting the sz 7 well in advance of their shipping schedule.

Looking forward to see the pics!
Ya the back story to that is i was bragging to my gf that I got a pair and she didn't in the begining. And now it turns out she will be getting them first. She won't shut up about it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom