• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyi the stitching on the medial (inside) of the shoe at the swoosh has been shown to not always be over the swoosh as it does on the lateral (outside).

Also the lacebag issue was only stated to be one of the bags not both.

Here's his pic of the boxtops from above....... where's the difference?

View media item 2214032

Fyi the stitching on the medial (inside) of the shoe at the swoosh has been shown to not always be over the swoosh as it does on the lateral (outside).

Also the lacebag issue was only stated to be one of the bags not both.

Here's his pic of the boxtops from above....... where's the difference?

View media item 2214032

People are going by pictures and angles that can trick the eyes, but whatever, I'm not messing around with this nonsense anymore. It's played out.

Last edited:
Only people defending him are those who received pairs from him already since they've to justify the shoes being legit (perhaps some are). But deep down inside, they truly have some doubt and wish they could go back in time....:lol:
Nah fam I'm good in the present day with my LEGIT pair. Save that drama for prime time TV

Last edited:
My issue was I know what he did. He created the label but never dropped the sneakers off. Don't tell me it's in the hands of the USPS when I know it's not. Don't sell me wolf tickets. At this point I don't even want them. Shame cause I was was looking to do some more preorders. But he/they messed up this first order. Not to mention the site is down, his email address on paypal changed. I'm not with the f u c kery. I can't front I was one that said give them the benefit of the doubt. Now I just want my $ back

Damn... I now that the site is still down, but I ain't know he changed his PayPal email address. :smh:

I filed a claim last night. Don't have time to deal with this nonsense.

Last edited:
Round and round we go!  Legit, to lace bags, to dots, to teeth, to legit, to "K"s on the box, to measuring grams, to glue smell variances, to legit,  etc, etc, etc 
laugh.gif

Imma about to lace mine up and hit this Halloween party.

I think with the stitching on the medial side they're referring to the angle of the stitching. On the pair he received yesterday it's almost at a 90 degree angle whereas the pair he already had was not. I also agree with this guy sniffing his shoes (where ol boy was laughing at him). Most everyone knows about the way a Jordan 1 should smell. He said it didn't smell right, to me that's a red flag. Every time I bust out my Jordan 1's to admire there beauty my entire living room has that amazing aroma

​Yeah check your paypal transaction. He switched to a different email address.
Well I just sent them one last email to all his different email addresses that he uses. If I don't get a reply back by tomorrow then I'm done with this guy and this thread.

Well I just sent them one last email to all his different email addresses that he uses. If I don't get a reply back by tomorrow then I'm done with this guy and this thread.

"File A PayPal Claim"

There, I Just Saved You A Day Of Waiting For A Reply :wink:

At This Point My Dude, What Are You Waiting On?

"File A PayPal Claim"

There, I Just Saved You A Day Of Waiting For A Reply
wink.gif

At This Point My Dude, What Are You Waiting On?
Honestly just trying to give him a fair chance to fulfill the order. I think of Paypal claims as a last resort and I hate to do them so I'm really just hoping for a reply. I've already been waiting a few days though so I'm only willing to wait one more although I feel like you're probably right. That's exactly what it's going to down to lol. 

At this point with the amount of orders received and scrambling to fufill them then majority of NT filing claims and asking for refunds...

I don't think he's gonna fufill any pending orders and force everyone to file a claim

I'm probably wrong but I think that's what's gonna happen. I'd be fed up and give up too if I got a ton of orders then 80% cancel on me or start filing claims because people screaming fake

I think kdak as a business is done but who knows

At this point with the amount of orders received and scrambling to fufill them then majority of NT filing claims and asking for refunds...

I don't think he's gonna fufill any pending orders and force everyone to file a claim

I'm probably wrong but I think that's what's gonna happen. I'd be fed up and give up too if I got a ton of orders then 80% cancel on me or start filing claims because people screaming fake

I think kdak as a business is done but who knows
Then a new plug will appear called kadk

Just filed a claim for the top 3's.....gonna see about my BT's order as it's in " pre-shipment " mode.....we know what that means......at least I got legit RSBB from them......I think.....gonna inspect them again against my Footlocker pair......

P.S.....This went straight to a claim......Looks like they may have shut down.....

Last edited:

they didn't all cancel just because people screamed fake. him lying to his customers and trying to fake them out regarding shipping has a lot to do with it as well

kdak is the one who messed up, not the people who gave him their money and then wanted it back after he strung them along and lied to them

Update on my pair from kdak: Shoes came w/ a receipt will post pics later. 
[emoji]128064[/emoji] Interesting postscript, but as others have said I think Kdak is done. Site down, and emails telling people to file PP claims suggests game over.

they didn't all cancel just because people screamed fake. him lying to his customers and trying to fake them out regarding shipping has a lot to do with it as well

kdak is the one who messed up, not the people who gave him their money and then wanted it back after he strung them along and lied to them
Yeah for me its really the customer service that kills it. Whether you get fakes or not is a whole different issue that can be dealt with through paypal but getting your shoes should not take this long. 

Well that too but I'm saying a lot just didn't wanna wait anymore especially because people were calling legit shoes fake so everyone said F it

I still say whip is to blame for all the issues. He got greedy with whatever he was gaining from the sales and eventually kdak couldn't fufill all these orders in appropriate amount of time and fell very far behind.

As long as no one gets scammed (which they shouldn't because of PayPal) I think this whole ordeal and discussion is done with honestly

Well that too but I'm saying a lot just didn't wanna wait anymore especially because people were calling legit shoes fake so everyone said F it

I still say whip is to blame for all the issues. He got greedy with whatever he was gaining from the sales and eventually kdak couldn't fufill all these orders in appropriate amount of time and fell very far behind.

As long as no one gets scammed (which they shouldn't because of PayPal) I think this whole ordeal and discussion is done with honestly
dude was in way over his head from the start. he should have never had that many shoes listed if he couldn't fulfill the orders in a reasonable amount of time.

then to keep doing restocks before he even shipped out the first wave of orders...dude is an idiot in my opinion

I don't think all the shoes were going to be legit either so that puts him on a whole other level of idiocy.... that he thought he would be able to get away with it 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom