• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I received refunds on 10/27/16 from Kdak manually. Already credit to my CC's. I just spoke to PayPal claims. We have to wait the 10 days for investigation to take place and PayPay to get info from the seller. Refunds should be automatic after 10 days if no response is received from the seller but we should follow up with PayPal just in case. 

ok thanks man...guess we have to wait 10 days now for paypal to refund.

No, I totally get that part. I actually put in a claim on the Chis regardless since they sure as hell ain't DS. I couldn't care less about them to be honest. I'll even send them back even if they check out as "legitimate" if PayPal forces me to. 

I'm holding out on putting a claim on the Banned 1's until I get them legit-checked by Sole Supremacy. 

Anyways, I was just curious why he bothered refunding a decent amount of us if his intent was to take as much funds in and "run" so to say? Like why even bother? 
Would he have to send the shoes back in order to get the refund?

Just filed my claim, I'll just buy from well known stores from now on. Didn't trust my gut off the bat and got burned for it. Lesson learned. 

HIS SITES BACK UP 
laugh.gif

God I hope the Banned 1's I purchased check out as fugazi. Sending the Chi's back either way. DS my ***. smh... :x

Edit: Banned 1 is definitely legit.

Last edited:
#kdakgate the saga continues

Last edited by a moderator:

Fk this dude
Yup I'm with you, **** this guy and his shady business. I'm sure the KDAK bandwagon will be in here shortly shouting and cheering that their hero has returned. I'm done with this guy after I get my claim. Such a shady move, changing email addresses and disappearing while cancelling orders and telling people to file claims, and then just show up again and say we're not going anywhere. Ridiculous. 

don't get the "we will send original receipt" statement. Or how this will reassure anyone of a legit pair. No one will be getting their exact receipt for the particular shoe . Just makes zero sense.
Kdak reveal yourself. We know you are in here

Last edited by a moderator:

If they are fake, don't you keep the shoes and get the refund as well lol
Yes, that is correct. However, we have to prove they're fake. Like some type of confirmation from the consignment shop "legit-checking" if they're willing to. 

No sneaker store (FTL, Champs, etc.) will do legit checks. Only hope is consignment shops and even then, there is no guarantee they will sign off confirming they verified the shoes as fugazi. 

Last edited:
The instances I've had with getting fakes is paypal refunds and says "we will contact you soon about return instructions" but never does. I always include info/pics in the original claim so maybe that's why I never get return directions.

Going to stick with my TB Ultra Boost pre-order with WB. The 2 pairs of RSBB for my cousin and friend that I ordered were good with me after comparing everything with my Nike Portland pair. So going to have some faith in them fulfilling my TB Ultra Boost pre-order as well. If anything fishy goes on Paypal got my back.

If they are fake, don't you keep the shoes and get the refund as well lol
Yes, that is correct. However, we have to prove they're fake. Like some type of confirmation from the consignment shop "legit-checking" if they're willing to. 

No sneaker store (FTL, Champs, etc.) will do legit checks. Only hope is consignment shops and even then, there is no guarantee they will sign off confirming they verified the shoes as fugazi. 

You haven't received fake shoes tho...

You haven't received fake shoes tho...
Yeah, my shoes aren't 100% confirmed as fake or legit. Waiting for Sole Supremacy to provide final confirmation. Thinking both will likely check out but we'll see. I'm sending the Chis back regardless as they aren't DS and I hate the weed/air freshener smell. 

I was responding to the user who assumed we don't have to send pairs back because they're fake. You sure as hell do unless you can prove they're fake. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom