• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You love to quote me. I'm basing this company on my experience. It's been fine for me. I don't know what else you want me to say. I'm not going to change. :lol:
I get what you're trying to say but I feel they are different comparisons. Why does the person have to have no morals and be selfish because they only focus on their single ordeal instead of everyone collectively? If I have a positive experience at a place and the next person doesn't, I'm not going to stop giving them my business. You can't please everyone, especially in this day in age of entitlement and hand outs.

If a loved one of yours had a terrible experience at a store, would you continue to shop there based off your experiences???

I'm sure it would affect my decision but I can't say yes/no now because I haven't listened to details and facts........ unlike a lot of people who would rather jump to an immediate conclusion. I have to be my own person, make my own choices, not follow a group all the time and not worry about what the person next to me will think about it.

Quick question & comment. Has anyone received an email " apology" from KDAK? Also I have confirmation that KDAK is in this forum..

Secret, speculation, disrespect, no longer selling shoes. I hope everybody learn from this.

Secret, speculation, disrespect, no longer selling shoes. I hope everybody learn from this.
I hope so too. There are still a few that are going to wait until they personally get burnt before they learn but I think most people here can see this for what it really is. 

Last edited:

I think at this point "some" who have received legit pairs from kdak are still trying to file PP claims hoping to get their money back along with keeping the shoes...
Not aware of anyone doing that. I intend to keep the Banned 1 and not get my money back. As for the Chicago 1, I put in a claim as they aren't DS and smell like weed/air freshener so will send them back if PayPal's instructions request me to regardless of whether Sole Supremacy determines them to be fake or not. 

Those are the only two shoes I received. My RSBB never even shipped despite multiple claims from WB that it had and a dud tracking no. So, I put in a claim there too for not received.  

@eastnysfinest1

I received that email as well. 

Last edited:
Where did yours with the slanted toe box come from? I remember specifically in the banned thread that was a giveaway for UA pairs. Someone posted some UA for us to compare to and they were all slanted.

Other thing with those shoes is how raised the toe section looks. Like it's super curved compared to what I've seen before. That could be the angle of the shot tho.
Well, I'm taking them to Sole Supremacy as well and I'll point out all these "issues" like the slanted toe box. If they check out as legit regardless, I'm going to have to take your comments with a grain of salt. 

There are like 90 pictures in the album. There has to be some that aren't affected by "the angle of the shot." 

Not to mention, it's extremely bizarre that the font inconsistency would be mirrored on 3 different pairs including a supposedly UA one? 

The one from WB you claim is UA is apparently from NiceKicks and has the font issue. Same with my pair from FTL and someone else's pair from SNKRS. If UA have gotten to the point where they're mirroring font inconsistencies of legit pairs, god help us. 
roll.gif

Not all are the same

I've got 3 pairs, 2 look like the SNKRS picture while one has the slanted toe box
Well, if Sole Supremacy also agrees it's legit, then his point fails. Until then, I'll just add that to my list of issues to address with Sole when they inspect it. 

He's the first person to say anything was actually off in the build of the shoe. Everyone else has thought it was legit. Even RonsWeedRoom only noted the Chi was fake, which is still yet to be determined until I meet with Sole Supremacy. 

Someone mentioned the font inconsistency with regards to the no. 2 in the UPC code on the size tag but the inconsistency was also on my FTL pair so that means absolutely nothing and is likely a common inconsistency. 

A troll called the chicagos fake

He doesn't even know how to legit check a shoe or point out anything

He still didn't take my bet and been ghost since

Don't listen to trolls

Albeit the chicagos are probably used they are legit

A troll called the chicagos fake

He doesn't even know how to legit check a shoe or point out anything

He still didn't take my bet and been ghost since

Don't listen to trolls

Albeit the chicagos are probably used they are legit
Alright. Thanks for the assurance man. Even disregarding RWR, the whole toebox being slanted issue seems like a push to me. If Sole sees no issue with it, I certainly don't either. Not to mention, the shoe has the same UPC no. 2 inconsistency that my FTL pair and another member's SNKRs pair. 

If the Chicagos were actually DS, I'd keep them. I have a feeling they will check out as legit though. If they do, I might just ask Kdak/WB for a discount for false advertising them as DS. 

Last edited:
u cant be serious. Typical consumer behavior...people will only change or want justice when it affects them directly

If you heard that a restaurant employee spit in someone’s food, would you continue to eat there or will you say..they never did that to my food so why would I stop eating there

This coming from the guy who started smearing Kdak from the very beginning with no concrete proof. :lol:

basically what im trying to say is if someone supports a business with poor customer service that person has no morals. The person is selfish and cares only about his/her experience. You would never see this type of person at a protest/rally for social & economic justice or even participating in a boycott unless it affects him/her or their family

I'd put my morals, values, and ethics up against yours any day.

...and you're right, you'd never see me at a protest/rally. It's a waste of time and too many bozos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom