Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Kdak I trust.

Can't wait until I get my Pinnacle 6's.
nthat.gif
Can't wait til you post pics!! Were you among the promo winners?

It took them well over 3 weeks to ship my OG SBB and Chicagos, and these are pairs they already had in their inventory just like the Breds.
I don't think all sizes were in their inventory for the OG SBB, Chicagos and the Banned 1's. My "Kdak" Banned 1 is from NiceKicks LA and the receipt date is 10/18/16 so it was acquired after my order date of 10/11/16. 

I appreciate your honesty. And btw...I applaud you for taking the time to take so many pictures of so many angles. I wouldn't have the patience to do all that. 

Now regarding the "DS smell." The pair I received no longer had the DS smell you speak of. Probably because of the way in which these shoes were stored over time considering the shoes came out well over a year ago. This is not to say, however, that the DS smell erodes over time because I have a pair of DS Bred 1.5's that came out close to a year ago and it still retains the smell. In any case, imho just because the DS smell is no longer emanating from the shoes it doesn't mean the shoes are fake. 

Regarding your pair's authenticity....based on the numerous pics you provided, I have no doubt in my mind your pair is authentic. And I'm saying this not just because I'm a supporter of KDak but because I'm calling it like I see it. If KDak or anyone else sent you fake pairs, and I determined that the shoes were fake based on the pics I saw, I would tell you there are fake. Straight up, no bones about it.

I won't touch on the weed smell any longer because there's no point for anyone to address it since you're the only one in possession of the shoes. But I have a feeling you may decide to keep the shoes since I'm confident Derek or anyone else at Sole Supremacy will confirm legitimacy. Listen to the guys at RIF, especially if Jeff and Ed were the ones who looked at your pics and told you the shoes are legit.
Thanks man. I had to take as many pictures as possible to make sure people doing arm-chair legit checks had enough to go off of. Didn't want people coming back to me with "post more from this angle, etc." 

Yeah, makes sense. I think the "weed" smell on the pair I purchased was likely from someone storing the shoes near their weed stash. I just looked over my pair now and I think I might honestly just keep them. They looked so clean and I just tried them on (didn't walk though). Fairly comfortable for a Jordan 1. I can get some type of shoe spray or use some product to kill the smell. 

Anyways, I'll give everyone an update after I take them to Sole Supremacy. If they are confirmed legit/authentic from an in-person inspection, I'll log into PayPal and cancel my claim. 

Last edited:
I wonder who will get their pairs first. The winners of that raffle or those of us who got a pre order? Either way I cnt wait to see pics .

my buddy got black toes from kdak and they're legit.. mine were supposedly shipped the same day but it's still in pre-shipment.  emailed him twice about updates and since his website told me to but he never responded.  my black toe shipment from the 25th is still in pre-shipment tonight.

kinda annoyed.

The same ^^

Still Confused As To Why It Would Take A Company THREE WEEKS To Ship Product That They Already Have In Stock? :stoneface:

On Top Of That, How Are They Picking Which Emails To Respond To And Which To Ignore?

not sure, I know it's taken a few days before they respond to me and it's at very odd times like 2am and 3am.

Did everybody learn their lesson yet? Obviously not.

what lesson........ patience?

I saw that post a few pages back. Post means nothing as it pertains to KDak being "ruined." If they were ruined, why is their site still up and posting updates? If they were ruined, why haven't 100% of their customers cancelled their orders? If they were ruined, why is KDak continuing to ship LEGIT pairs? If they were ruined, how is it that they have the capacity and ability to give away free pairs? Btw...I didn't win, but I'm sure those who won will post their pairs here once they receive their shoes.

Proven a liar? Maybe with turn around times on shipping and email responses. Yes...white lies are common, even in retail customer service. Heck, FTL and Nike have "lied" to me countless times as well. 

But did they lie about their shoes being legit? I'll let you answer that one. 
bro why are you still saying "they" "they" when you are OBVIOUSLY affiliated with them. keep acting like you don't have anything to do with them but just know you're not fooling everyone

I really can't believe some of you dudes on here are so naïve and just plain dumb to see what's in front of you

bro why are you still saying "they" "they" when you are OBVIOUSLY affiliated with them. keep acting like you don't have anything to do with them but just know you're not fooling everyone

I really can't believe some of you dudes on here are so naïve and just plain dumb to see what's in front of you

LOL he is going hella hard in the paint for another grown man, considering he's "not them" and not affiliated.

According to the site, promos should be going out today, and BT orders Friday and onward. I won't lie, I'm salty I didn't win any promo, and if he actually sends out real shoes, I'm gonna be mad as hell if some guy dogging on him or someone who cancelled an order after 5 minutes won something 
mad.gif

LMAO ain't nobody giving away 100 free pairs... especially considering how long it took to send the originals. Really bro? LOL sounds like one of those Instagram pages where you can by 2 pairs for $200 LOL!

Well, I expected it to be fake, some sort of info grab (and since he had my info anyway, no harm in entering). But now it looks like he's actually going through with it, so I'm pretty interested to see who gets sent what.

yes, many people on here believe there is a direct correlation between your comments and kdak. this is what you originally said:

"I know of one website in China RIGHT NOW that sells Bred 1s that are 99.9% identical to retail pairs. So close that nobody I've shown them to can even tell any difference. Even the perforation holes on the toebox are the exact size as the retail pairs, all the way down to the diagonal lines on the sky blue part of the insole and the trademark "R" on the tongue.

And I've combed through just about every UA fake Chinese website that exists. There is one that replicates Jordans like no other. And I'm willing to bet that the owner of this factory has a direct connect to people at Nike.

And that "one small thing is off" that you speak about, well, it's so minor that it can't even be detected by sight and would have to be inspected with a microscope and compared next to a retail pair."

you make those comments, then later you start telling everyone about a website you found on craiglist that sells full size runs of sold out shoes for under market value. then all the other stuff happens with the horrible customer service, lies, sold out shoes still restocking, 100 free pairs given away when some people haven't even received their original order....and now anyone who still questions it is a troll? get out of here with that

you admit you spent time going through every UA site you could find. you admit that you found fake pairs so good you'd need a microscope to detect the differences. that's super suspicious to me and many others

Get a life bro we haven't seen any fake pairs yet smfh :smh:

Well, I expected it to be fake, some sort of info grab (and since he had my info anyway, no harm in entering). But now it looks like he's actually going through with it, so I'm pretty interested to see who gets sent what.
based on what? that update on his site? how are you still believing anything this dude says?

if it's really this easy to prey on the naivety of others then damn maybe I should start a site

like dude just think about it. 100 shoes at let's say $200 per shoe, that's $20,000 he is just giving away. come on man

Last edited:
askinanight askinanight
haven't read through everything I've missed but it seems like

THIS...... this is exactly what the problem is here. you wanna "act" like you care but don't read everything. just read what you wanna read, what fits your reasoning. the only people still talking about them are ones that have orders/claims and those who have zero connection to any of it. where do you fit in?

Last edited:
According to the site, promos should be going out today, and BT orders Friday and onward. I won't lie, I'm salty I didn't win any promo, and if he actually sends out real shoes, I'm gonna be mad as hell if some guy dogging on him or someone who cancelled an order after 5 minutes won something >:

Sooooooo These Clowns Can Ship Out Free "Promo" Pairs In A 24 Hour Window But Peeps That Paid IN FULL Gotta Wait 3 Plus Weeks For Orders?

Yeeeaaaa Seems Totally Legit :lol:

PS- How You Providing "Original" Receipts On Shoes That Haven't Even Released Yet But Via Three Stores Or So? :nerd:

WE NEED ANSWERS WHIP!

Last edited:
Quote:

And you should try adding something of substance to the discussion instead of just telling people to leave when they say something you don't want to hear

What is there left to say but the shoes are legit? The pictures speak for themselves. You continue to drag this like a drama queen, like if you care so much just go cop from a retailer? It's obvious even with the complaining that nothing is gonna change. Dude really just doesn't care if y'all file claims he's still moving on w/o y'all so why bother? Smh no life :smh:

askinanight askinanight
THIS...... this is exactly what the problem is here. you wanna "act" like you care but don't read everything. just read what you wanna read, what fits your reasoning. the only people still talking about them are ones that have orders/claims and those who have zero connection to any of it. where do you fit in?
Why are you constantly acting like only those who have orders are allowed to post anything about kdak?

And that's funny you accuse me of only reading what fits my views but that is exactly what anyone who still believes in kdak is doing. So many signs point to something shady yet everyone just ignores it for the chance to save $100 or get a free pair of shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom