Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Like I said don't be all up in my inbox asking for stuff then get on here like I'm going to call him out as if he lying that's corny man period and like I said if we are allowed to get pairs you can bet that 11 is gone homie you made it personal
Like you said when the Chi's drop don't hate the player hate the game
burh, i said if you can get a pair, i'll trade you a pair of Chi 1s BECAUSE YOU WERE ASKING ME FOR CHI 1s WHEN THEY DROPPED!

I was trying to do both us a favor.  Come on bruh, you know i don't need anything from you.  You just started at the store, you can't even come up like that on a limited sneaker.

If it was personal, you would've inboxed me.  This IS NOT personal so don't make it something more than it is....

R-E-L-A-X

burh, i said if you can get a pair, i'll trade you a pair of Chi 1s BECAUSE YOU WERE ASKING ME FOR CHI 1s WHEN THEY DROPPED!

I was trying to do both us a favor.  Come on bruh, you know i don't need anything from you.  You just started at the store, you can't even come up like that on a limited sneaker.

If it was personal, you would've inboxed me.  This IS NOT personal so don't make it something more than it is....

R-E-L-A-X
CHILLLLLL HOMIE

HE WORKS AT DTLR!

wink.gif

Gotta be honest, if I was able to get these and found someone willing to trade Royals, I'd go for it.
I'm sure everyone would. That trade would be insane for whoever is getting the Royals. (IMO)

So Sobesoles is legit? That's steep for a pre order, but I mean I can't find a cheaper one lol.
it's not a pre-order. it's a guaranteed pair that will ship right away, which is why i just copped a pair from them. already know they legit. if it was a pre-order, i def. wouldn't have done. it. i copped in the event that i come up short on rd (which i doubt, but obviously id completely possible). this way if i'm successful on rd i'll just have extra pair(s), but if i strike out i'll at least have 1 guaranteed pair. i ain't eem tripping. i don't have to worry or wonder anymore. i'll still do my due diligence on the raffle tickets. this was the only release i cared about for the rest of the year til the 11s.

:nthat:

At first i was feeling these since they looked like they were going to be an easy cop but now i don't even feel like going through the hassle to getting a pair, i also remembered that i ******* hate the color orange so good luck to all those who actually want to wear these instead of just reselling them.

it's not a pre-order. it's a guaranteed pair that will ship right away, which is why i just copped a pair from them. already know they legit. if it was a pre-order, i def. wouldn't have done. it. i copped in the event that i come up short on rd (which i doubt, but obviously id completely possible). this way if i'm successful on rd i'll just have extra pair(s), but if i strike out i'll at least have 1 guaranteed pair. i ain't eem tripping. i don't have to worry or wonder anymore. i'll still do my due diligence on the raffle tickets. this was the only release i cared about for the rest of the year til the 11s.

nthat.gif
you sure it's not a pre-order?

the info shown on the webpage clearly states "pre-order"...

smart thinking though

pimp.gif

CHILLLLLL HOMIE

HE WORKS AT DTLR!

wink.gif
I mean, I'm chill.  CLT just took this wayyyy more serious than it is.  Like I'm going to really hire goons to get him ran out of Charlotte...cause he said his store is getting these and the manager told me they're not. 

Now he talking about blocking me from potentially winning the raffle, when he don't even know my name nor face.  Like, what are we really doing here people. 

@TheDailyCLT  I said I was joking.  So you gotta take it as that bruh.  I gotta wife and kid.  I'm not a thug nor bout that thug life. 

Steph Curry just brought home a ring bruh, let's celebrate that.  No need for message board beef

In all honesty i think you guys buying the pre orders are ******ed *** ****! like wtf you guys don't like paying resell but you hype up a shoe prior to release and have people charging you over $400 over retail and actually pay that? lol thats funny as ****, i mean i pre-ordered the chis but thats because it was an original CW these are just trash, the only thing that make them sort of cool is the NA on the tongue and a color blocking pattern that looks like black toes/ frags you guys need help honestly.

:nthat:

you sure it's not a pre-order?

the info shown on the webpage clearly states "pre-order"...

smart thinking though

:pimp:

like i said, i copped under the ASSumption they would be shipping out immediately bc it said "available now," but like someone said that coulda been referring to the pre-order as it does clearly state on the site, but i was going by their ig. either way, i won't trip bc like i said i know they legit and that woulda been my biggest concern. these wouldn't have been AS big a deal if i wasn't from bmore and all my O's gear. i'll def. be rocking these to the games.

Last edited:
Man don't cop no pleas and now you telling me what I can and can't get in my store homie you don't know if I'm a manager district manager associate loss prevention or what so watch how you talk not going to address it anymore but you dead at northlake now relax on that

Man don't cop no pleas and now you telling me what I can and can't get in my store homie you don't know if I'm a manager district manager associate loss prevention or what so watch how you talk not going to address it anymore but you dead at northlake now relax on that

You win

so i just got off the phone with sbs and he said they actually have pairs on hand and if your order went thru online then ur pair is guaranteed. he said they're processing orders and they should be shipped out no later than monday.

Back
Top Bottom