Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I mean, I'm chill.  CLT just took this wayyyy more serious than it is.  Like I'm going to really hire goons to get him ran out of Charlotte...cause he said his store is getting these and the manager told me they're not. 

Now he talking about blocking me from potentially winning the raffle, when he don't even know my name nor face.  Like, what are we really doing here people. 

@TheDailyCLT  I said I was joking.  So you gotta take it as that bruh.  I gotta wife and kid.  I'm not a thug nor bout that thug life. 

Steph Curry just brought home a ring bruh, let's celebrate that.  No need for message board beef

Chuuuch

Whose tripping you got on here talking out the side of your neck about some what you know who you know questioning me so like I said you dead up any size 11 up here you can also feel free to dead this conversation

Nah I just dislike cats with a lot of mouth then you jump in my inbox asking for favors that's not how it works man and don't egg the situation on about the action aspect of things because that's not what I'm on here for

I got your back fam, just hold me down 
smokin.gif

I mean DTLR alway get the heat so.....

Heard yall got them champ packs sitting in there too. Well wilkinson n cp

@TheDailyCLT

$550 PREORDER?! :wow:

That's what happens when people start hyping up all sneakers for no real legitimate reason.

In all honesty i think you guys buying the pre orders are ******ed *** ****! like wtf you guys don't like paying resell but you hype up a shoe prior to release and have people charging you over $400 over retail and actually pay that? lol thats funny as ****, i mean i pre-ordered the chis but thats because it was an original CW these are just trash, the only thing that make them sort of cool is the NA on the tongue and a color blocking pattern that looks like black toes/ frags you guys need help honestly.

I was with you until you mentioned that you pre-ordered the Chi's, so to me that seems a bit hypocritical, even if the Chi's are obviously an OG color way. People were pre-ordering Chi's for $250 at first off of sites and the prices just kept going up and up. Then all the boo hooing occurred when dudes were salty about their pre order cancellations. But right off the bat, they, as in the people who cop pre-orders at high prices dictate to others what the after market prices should be once they are dried up.

People are collecting shoes like baseball cards, and commanding top dollar for shoes that haven't even released at retail yet. :lol: But a fool and his money are soon to part ways. If I can't get a shoe at retail, and the after market prices are non-negotiable, I keep moving and take the L. Unless you're well off, or have access to any shoe you want, almost at any time, you're going to take an L with buying shoes....but retail ALWAYS comes first!

Back
Top Bottom